Wake Up the World Coin Forum #2 (yep- let's do it again! July, 2017 giveaway)

Discussion in 'World Coins' started by lordmarcovan, Jul 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lordmarcovan

lordmarcovan Eclectic & Eccentric Moderator

Same rules for this giveaway as last time.

To enter, you will need to do two things:

1. Post a new thread of your own in this forum about a World Coin or coins, preferably with at least one picture in it. Any world Coin topic you choose, about any coin(s) from anywhere.
    2. Post a link to your new thread here.
    At the end of the month (on or shortly after August 1st, 2017), I will use a random number generator to select from all the entries posted here. If you post multiple discussion threads and link them up in separate posts here, you'll get multiple chances in the drawing (limit 3 chances per member).

This time five winners will be drawn, and they'll get to pick their own prizes.

By the order drawn, each winner will be asked to pick out five coins from the group shown below. The first winner drawn will get first pick, second winner gets second pick, third gets third pick, fourth gets fourth pick, and the fifth winner drawn gets whatever's left over. As before, the winners will be drawn by random number generator.

Again: each member may make up to three entries. (Post your own World Coins thread - whatever the topic - and link it up here. You may do this up to three times throughout the month.)

The prizes aren't terribly impressive - again, we're doing "cheap but fun" - but we'll be "spreadin' the love around" a little more by drawing five winners this time. :)

Obverse images of the prize coins (these are low-res scans, not photos). I've numbered them to help the winners when it comes time for each to pick out their five pieces.

[​IMG]

Reverse images of the prize coins:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 6, 2017
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. MontCollector

MontCollector Well-Known Member

4. dwhiz

dwhiz Collector Supporter

5. dwhiz

6. dwhiz

7. Mad Stax

Mad Stax Well-Known Member

8. mlov43

mlov43 주화 수집가

lordmarcovan likes this.
  9. MontCollector

10. Cheech9712

Cheech9712 Every thing is a guess

I must admit your one of the finest also one of my favourite members on coin talk. I do believe you were listening when your ma said to you " if you done have something nice to say, don't say nothing at all" you always keep it light and friendly. P.s. i don't know how to post or take pictures. Lol. Good luck with your giveaway

lordmarcovan and Curtisimo like this.
  11. pragmatic

pragmatic Well-Known Member

12. Johndoe2000$

Johndoe2000$ Well-Known Member

13. Nathan401

Nathan401 Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

14. Johndoe2000$

Johndoe2000$ Well-Known Member

15. Cheech9712

Cheech9712 Every thing is a guess

16. Mark Metzger

Mark Metzger Well-Known Member

17. Mark Metzger

18. Mark Metzger

19. MontCollector