Ronald Reagan on the $50

Discussion in 'Paper Money' started by krispy, Mar 4, 2010.

?

Select your choice of FUTURE designs of the $50 note and all else that applies...

Poll closed Jun 6, 2010.
  1. Keep President Ulysses S. Grant, 18th President, on the $50.

25 vote(s)
    34.2%
  2. Remove President Ulysses S. Grant, 18th President, from the $50.

5 vote(s)
    6.8%
  3. President Ronald Wilson Reagan should be honored on the $50 or any future coin or note.

21 vote(s)
    28.8%
  4. President Ronald Wilson Reagan should not be honored on the $50 or any future coin or note.

14 vote(s)
    19.2%
  5. US coins/notes should feature politicians, statesmen/women or persons of elected office.

8 vote(s)
    11.0%
  6. US coins/notes should not feature politicians, statesmen/women or persons of elected office.

13 vote(s)
    17.8%
  7. US coins/notes should feature prominent citizens who contributed to society but are not politicians.

11 vote(s)
    15.1%
  8. US coins/notes shouldnt feature prominent citizens who contributed to society but arent politicians

6 vote(s)
    8.2%
  9. US coins/notes should feature allegorical figures of liberty, freedom or national symbols.

44 vote(s)
    60.3%
  10. US coins/notes should not feature allegorical figures of liberty, freedom or national symbols.

2 vote(s)
    2.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. krispy

krispy krispy

5,128 ?.....lol

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. mpcusa

mpcusa "Official C.T. TROLL SWEEPER"

Last time i checked 8,125 and counting is higher ;)

4. krispy

krispy krispy

Tit-for-tat Rusty? Last time I checked they overwhelmingly contained more useful and relevant content, but you'd be required to actually read them to know and I know you don't read before you post, just complain, complain and complain and welcome, welcome, welcome.

5. mpcusa

Can anybody tell me what the next level for gold is? Krispy can about
    1,000 times already, I would have to go back and count the posts
    Though to be sure ;)

6. krispy

krispy krispy

Sure, just join us in the Bullion Investing forums at Next Level: GOLD $1,350.00. The next update will be Sunday night when Asian markets open or Monday morning when the US markets open in New York. You can also check out kitco.com/markets, amongst other PM web sites, to research charts, analysis and related discussion. The inherent volatility of PMs makes for some lively discussions and some very active threads. Hope to see you there and to learn form your insights on PMs. :thumb:

7. Payton

Payton New Member

What blows my mind is why you feel the need to post Gold activity on the forum when all that data is readily available elsewhere....

Posting redundant data and going out of your way to act like a pompous rear end is definately your strength. Good job Krisp, keep up the good work.

8. Lugia

Lugia ye olde UScoin enthusiast

didnt know this thread became a poll anyway i vote 6 & 9.

9. krispy

krispy krispy

Funny, you seem to be fulfilling that role sweetly yourself with each new pointless poo swilling post but I thought you said you weren't chasing me around the forums... you sure seem irked over being called on posting a 2 million dollar note as your own then proceeding to lie about it when asked by several members to explain yourself. It's really a shame that you clearly have no interest in the hobby, and fore go reading, learning and offering comments or making inquiries related to the given numismatic topics at hand. Least of all to be such a new member, failing to post any notes/coins that you actually own to share with the forum rather than trying to deceive the forum by posting things you don't actually possess. Your past dozen or so posts across a few threads lack any sense that you do anything here besides attack members nor do they demonstrate any evidence that you know a drop of knowledge about the topics of the threads you've inserted yourself into. I'm sure your mind gets blown quite often with all the air that seems to be up there. :rolleyes:

10. Payton

Payton New Member

I'm aware of course that this will never end and I should have better sense than to get tangled up with people like Krisp. Again, the rambling posts I can ignore and deal with. The stalking and constant ridicule of members like mpcuse whenever they post, I cannot. One member hit it right on the head when profiling Krisp(not mpcusa) with the statement:

"He's the answer to the question nobody asked."

Please feel free to post away as often as you like but please stop the attacks and condescending remarks. That's all.

11. mpcusa

OMG!! I cant stop laughing :goofer:

Way to go payton!!

12. krispy

krispy krispy

Quite the romance you two have going. It's cute watching you passing notes in class and missing out on a true education. With nothing to say numismatically, communicating a language all your own apart from the business of these threads, your juvenile tactics fall flat of any real achievement nor do they demonstrate either of you have any interests in collecting or discussing anything of merit worthy of these threads. Enjoy your honeymoon boys and when you get back to reality, do start posting images of your collections along with on topic insights, only then might true communication resume.

13. currencylover

currencylover New Member

I agree with everything you have mentioned Payton but I would just drop it. I've seen this sort of thing all to often and it will most likely never go away.

All you do is add fuel to the fire with these types. Move on.

14. chip

chip Novice collector

There is a conspiracy theory, just recently made up by myself that Reagan was assassinated in the attack back in 81, and that his stunt double took over and that is why Reagan never outlawed abortion, why he never cut the deficit, and why the imperial presidency policies of the dread Nixon continued.

Note to readers, this post is made with tongue firmly in cheek.

15. CheetahCats

CheetahCats Colonial & Early American

[​IMG]

16. tmoneyeagles

tmoneyeagles Indian Buffalo Gatherer

RickieB, you think it is time we banish Payton to the "Land of DAKPUPA"
    :D

17. currencylover

currencylover New Member

That wouldn't seem hardly fair unless he's found guilty of being a crusader.

18. mpcusa

Maybe we could start a thread about Nixon on the $50....LOL

19. coinup

coinup Junior Member

How about a Clinton $1.00...and color it Green and imPEACH..

:kewl:

20. CheetahCats

CheetahCats Colonial & Early American

Even worse, imagine getting one of these from the bank!

[​IMG]

21. mpcusa

I know a place i could put that to good use....LOL

Draft saved Draft deleted