Just received my first silver round order.Take a look.

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by rjbeck, Feb 10, 2010.

1. PMD Victim

PMD Victim New Member

Provident Metals

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. mikeyg

mikeyg Junior Member

Nice rounds.I like the different designs available.Apmex is a great place to buy since you can sometimes get a great price when silver dips,and their logo is on them.As for PMDs post you should know all the policies of online dealers.The same dealer he spoke of called me today.In october 2011,I ordered a few grizzly coins total bill was $123.Just after I sent the check I was hospitalized and out of it for about a week.When I got home (about 5 weeks later)I looked online and they cancelled the buy.Not being able to function properly,my checking account was underfunded.The call today was to advise me that I had a nsf check charge of $25 and a cancelled order fee of $35 and when can they expect payment.I had ordered some moose coins on march 2 2012 and they cashed the check but wont send my coins unless I pay the other charges.So I did and this will be my last buy ever from them.There are so many good places to buy ie:apmex,goldmart,and monarch among others,that I wont waste my time with them again.

4. Lon Chaney

Lon Chaney Well-Known Member

View this "poster's" posts. All 4 of them are anti-provident and nothing else. Spam, troll, call it what you will. This "member" has an agenda, which is likely spam bashing of provident.

And by the way, I've ordered with provident and never had a single problem.
    If I

5. Sully

Sully New Member

I'm not sure I understand why you're upset with them? If your account was underfunded and your check did indeed bounce, why shouldn't they be entitled to their money? Every business has a Non sufficient fund policy for bounced checks. Their bank charges them when your check bounces. As for the order cancellation fee, that's a businesses right to have that policy, not really one that I think is a bad policy either.

I realise that things happen in life and sorry for your unfortunate circumstances that led to this, but again, I don't really see what your beef with them is.

6. PMD Victim

PMD Victim New Member

My sincerest apologies to Provident Metals. The mistake was on my end and not theirs. After a heeping helping of crow, I must retract the statement above. I will continue to do business with Provident Metals. if they will allow me too. They are a fine company. Jeremy, to you my most heartfelt apology.

7. PMD Victim

PMD Victim New Member

My sincerest apologies to Provident Metals. The mistake was on my end and not theirs. After a heeping helping of crow, I must retract the statement above. I will continue to do business with Provident Metals. if they will allow me too. They are a fine company. Jeremy, to you my most heartfelt apology.

8. medoraman

medoraman Well-Known Member

Well, at least you have the courage to come back here and retract your previous statements if you were in the wrong sir. I applaud you for that. Many if not most do not, they come here bashing someone and then are never are heard from again.

I would suggest editing your previous comments so as they do not appear on google searches or the like. Its surprising how well cointalk posts show up on searches.

Chris

9. PMD Victim

PMD Victim New Member

Still eating my crow spending the day correcting my error. When I'm right I stand my ground, when I'm wrong, I admit it and get on with making things right.

10. medoraman

medoraman Well-Known Member

And that is a sign that you are a man sir. If I may, maybe think about cancelling your PMD Victim account and reregister here. I do think this board is a great place to learn.

11. PMD Victim

PMD Victim New Member

That's my plan.

12. rickmp

rickmp Frequently flatulent.

To PMD Victim:
    Learn from this. Never go off half cocked. Make sure all of your "i"s are dotted and your "t"s are crossed BEFORE expressing your anger.
    A separate thread with your apology may be warranted here.

Draft saved Draft deleted