[CLOSED] LordM Giveaway #78 (Twelve drawings)

Discussion in 'Contests' started by lordmarcovan, Nov 23, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lordmarcovan

lordmarcovan Eclectic & Eccentric Moderator

I assume that is in reference to the coin you won in Round 10. Thanks for the update.

Glad it got there fairly quickly. You never know, during the holiday season.

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Newbee03

Newbee03 Well-Known Member

Thank you!! Man I can't believe I won twice!! Let alone when I needed it the most a little smile my boy was doing amazing then took a little Trip down hill now he's in NICU but he will be ok. I appreciate you for doing such a generous thing for the community. And I'm going into make sure my boy knows that this was his first coin!

4. Newbee03

Thank you everyone

Abramthegreat, expat and lordmarcovan like this.
  5. lordmarcovan

Luck has favored you, and I hope it favors your son for the rest of his life.

Abramthegreat likes this.
  6. enamel7

enamel7 Junior Member

Just received my Flying eagle cent today! Thanks again for the giveaway! IMG_20221212_165156035.jpg IMG_20221212_165156035.jpg IMG_20221212_165156035.jpg IMG_20221212_165051755.jpg

7. lordmarcovan

expat likes this.
  8. expat

expat Remember you are unique, just like everyone else Supporter

Congrats @Newbee03 new baby, new coin. Well done

Cheech9712 and lordmarcovan like this.
  9. ArbySea

ArbySea Well-Known Member

Congratulations to @Newbee03 on all your new additions (both young and old). And of course a big thanks to @lordmarcovan for another grand contest.

10. Cheech9712

Cheech9712 Every thing is a guess

lordmarcovan likes this.
  11. Noah Worke

Noah Worke Well-Known Member

Here are the bonus coins I received, albeit a little late.
    Gallic Secessionist Empire, Bronze Antoninianus of Victorinus. Cologne mint, Circa 270-271 AD
    03-Victorinus-white.png
    Obverse: IMP C VICTORINVS P F AVG, radiate, draped and cuirassed bust of the Gallic emperor Victorinus right.

Reverse: SALVS AVG; Salus standing left, feeding snake arising from altar and holding sceptre.

RIC 71. Cologne mint. 270-271 AD. Ex-David Connors, May 2020. Ex @lordmarcovan December 2022.
    Photos and Caption from @lordmarcovan.
    279EB9FC-1078-4369-AA0C-221DC5FC7E03.jpg B9DE6A74-DD7C-4092-B708-E0F2C3E8BA43.jpg
    This is a Greek coin from Sicily, with a palm tree and Pegasos flying left. 330-300 BC.
    I also received four more coins, which I have not taken pictures of yet and I will add here when I get the chance. Thanks to lordmarcovan for the contest, and the coins!

12. Paddy54

Paddy54 Well-Known Member

Do to technical difficulties Im just getting back. Wanted to let you know this prize was recieved. As well thank those whom gave me the extra;) chances to win. ZwZa0dw8QnOJ3AeMZz0U_1866-3cN-black.png

13. Newbee03

I received my ancient coin today its wonderful thank you so much!!

14. lordmarcovan

Thanks for the updates, y'all.

So we're really just waiting for word on the Round 11 prize, and then I can lock this one down for the archives.

Round 11 (Roman provincial coin of Antioch on Orontes, ca. 138-161 AD)
    Closed (@BuffaloHunter won for @Noah Worke)
    Drawing
    Shipped 12/12/22
    Winner's notice of receipt: pending

15. Noah Worke

Noah Worke Well-Known Member

Yep, I just received it in the mail yesterday, planning to take pics and make a post ASAP!

16. lordmarcovan

You don't have to take pix if you don't want. I'm just glad to hear it arrived.

Abramthegreat likes this.
  17. AidenAlexander

AidenAlexander Well-Known Member

I’m good! Thanks for checking in.
    Merry Christmas

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.