Bold Precious Metals

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by myownprivy, May 11, 2017.

1. myownprivy

myownprivy Well-Known Member

How many of you have ordered from them? How were your experiences?

They have good at spot deals for new customers. They have a medium amount of feedback on ebay. They have a BBB page but no reviews. The reddit silver page lists concerns about checkout on their website and credit cards being charged multiple times.

Links:
    Their website: https://boldpreciousmetals.com
    Their promotion: https://boldpreciousmetals.com/product-category/promotion/
    About 2000 total feedback on ebay: http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISA...=negative&interval=180&_trkparms=negative_180
    Reddit page with credit card problems using their site: https://www.reddit.com/r/Silverbugs/comments/66qatw/hey_gang_weve_finally_launched_our_new_bold/
    No reviews on BBB: https://www.bbb.org/central-texas/b...n-austin-tx-1000113531/reviews-and-complaints

Johndoe2000$ likes this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Kentucky

Kentucky Supporter! Supporter

You asked this before and got several answers.

sam_raph likes this.
  4. myownprivy

Consult your dictionary, big boy, "several" means more than 2. Of those two responses, only one of the two people had successfully received their items. The other person's order was still pending. https://www.cointalk.com/threads/deals-freebies-and-other-exclusive-offers.290636/page-5

Secondly, you contributed nothing to this thread. This thread was started to ask the question more comprehensively about if people have had good experiences with this new bullion company and to not detract from my other, very popular, "deals" thread.

5. Kentucky

Kentucky Supporter! Supporter

Whatever.

6. longnine009

longnine009 Darwin has to eat too. Supporter

Maybe you should preface your threads with a tutorial on how people should reply.

7. myownprivy

You mean responding to the questions asked and statements within the thread? Yep, some people might need tutorials on how to have a conversation.

In addition to woo woos on this board, I think we also have lots of ASPIES who don't know how to communicate and stay on topic.

8. longnine009

longnine009 Darwin has to eat too. Supporter

But if everyone acts as you do, your genius won't stand out and get noticed.

Last edited: May 12, 2017
  9. Odomax

Odomax Member

I received my beast coin promo today, they shipped quick but didn't bother to put the coins in flips so they were loose in pkg. Good thing I only paid spot for scuffed coins. They said I could double dip on the special. I'll try again

10. myownprivy

Bizarre! So like with bubble wrap around them, or just thrown in a box or bubble envelope? That sounds awfully careless.

11. mpcusa

mpcusa "Official C.T. TROLL SWEEPER"

Have heard good things about JM Bullion :)

12. Odomax

Odomax Member

Just thrown in a bubble envelope with flips separate. They could easily slide around in pkg. There not too bad just scuffed across the queens face on both. I'm gonna try the ATB promo next. Not too much can go wrong with One coin

13. Odomax

Odomax Member

With shipping only 88 dollars. The least I've paid for a hockey puck. First time I sent a check, this time they had an electronic check option. I'll keep an eye open for said double charges

14. Prime Mover

Prime Mover Active Member

Ordered 2 Queen's Beasts 2oz rounds from them on their "newcomer" deal. Ordered online, paid spot, no extra charge for debit card, arrived within 2 days. The rounds were in flips, not capsules which I was a little disappointed with, but I guess given the other story about not even in the flips, I guess I'll be happy. Might try again and see.

15. Odomax

Odomax Member

[ATTACi screwed up trying to fix fast, good thing I have cameras and gun Satisfied.

16. Johndoe2000$

Johndoe2000$ Well-Known Member

Their prices look pretty good. May try them out sometime. Hadn't heard of them before this thread.

17. Odomax

Odomax Member

18. Johndoe2000$

Johndoe2000$ Well-Known Member

19. Odomax

Odomax Member

Oh I did and there going to let me take advantage of the newcomer deal again, as I wrote earlier I ordered an ATB 1 coin hopefully it won't come more scuffed than they do from the mint. I really should be buying the P mints as there better quality but pricy. I have this fantasy of trading some silver for a p mint BlueRidgeParkway

SilverMike and Johndoe2000$ like this.
  20. SilverMike

SilverMike Well-Known Member

Bold Precious Metal Order.JPG
    Coins arrived today. Quick summary and review:
    Ordered on 5/10 with spot at $16.38. When you add in the $5.95 shipping charge, I was paying $17.56 a coin (I paid with a check). I got an email when they received my check, a couple days later, then a notice yesterday that they were shipping out first class. I received them today (I live close to them) in good condition - in 2 padded envelopes, in the flips, no marks noted.

So I think that if I were to buy these separately with the premiums I would pay $8-$10 more total. So I still think it's a pretty decent deal, especially since you can choose the type of bullion you like most.

One caveat that strikes me as odd: They make a big deal on their site and during the checkout process that you should add signature confirmation for another $2.50, since they state that their insurance only covers to the point of delivery. I interpret that to mean that if your package showed as delivered but didn't make it into your hands then you are out of luck. I haven't seen that policy written out on any other company's website.

Other than that, I'd order from them again if the price was right.

Jason.A and Odomax like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted