Deals, freebies, and other exclusive offers

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by myownprivy, Feb 4, 2017.

1. Garlicus

Garlicus Debt is dumb, cash is king.

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Kentucky

Kentucky Supporter! Supporter

4. Lylelovett666

Lylelovett666 Member

5. Bman33

Bman33 Well-Known Member

If you haven't done so already you can get 10 ounces of silver from JM Bullion at spot. It's a one time shot. With silver where it's at you may want to pull the trigger or wait and see if it drops any more.

6. Basset hound

Basset hound Member

7. Bman33

Bman33 Well-Known Member

JM Bullion: Rounds, any quantity, for $.85 over spot. Best deal I can find right now with spot going this low.

8. Speedbump

Speedbump Not a New Member

APMEX has secondary market 10oz bars for +$0.69.

There is also a newer seller, Pioneer Metals, on Ebay that has had silver eagles for +$2.49. It's probably just a starter promotion to collect sales and feedback. BPM did the same thing when they started on ebay.

edit - it would seem that Pioneer Metals on Ebay is actually another outlet of APMEX.

Last edited: May 4, 2017
  9. Garlicus

10. Santinidollar

Santinidollar Supporter! Supporter

All sorts of seriously overpriced gold eagles out there.

Nathan401 likes this.
  11. dosequis4me

dosequis4me Member

This morning SD Bullion on Ebay has 2017 ASE's (lot of 100) for $2.29 over spot (Currently $1873 including shipping). Using your 2% cashback CC the net cost is $18.35 each.

Unable to post a link but search "2017 American Silver Eagle lot of 100".

12. Nathan401

Nathan401 Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

13. myownprivy

myownprivy Well-Known Member

14. Johndoe2000$

Johndoe2000$ Well-Known Member

$5.00 MS gold commemoratives at Bay PM on EBAY today for $304.55 free shipping.

15. Speedbump

Speedbump Not a New Member

1oz random gold bars at spot from APMEX.

16. SilverMike

SilverMike Well-Known Member

Pretty good welcome offer from Bold Precious Metals:
    5 oz. silver at spot (plus $5.95 shipping). BUT you can pick from 7 different packages - some have silver rounds/bars, but others have government issued bullion. Even with the shipping cost the price per coin ends up being well below other offers right now on the Around the World Package.

link:
    https://boldpreciousmetals.com/get-...utm_medium=engagement&utm_campaign=Promo_Spot

If that link breaks, then go to their home page, then go to their blog, and there is a link on their Facebook feed.

Enjoy!

17. myownprivy

myownprivy Well-Known Member

Paying $5.95 shipping plus the higher price for using a credit card (which is the only safe thing to do with a new website like Bold Precious Metals)= a price of of $90.66 or $18.13 per ounce. Spot right now is $16.29. That's still a premium of $1.84 per coin.

Ok deal. But not a great deal by any means, especially when they have no reviews or any BBB record besides a listing of the company.

18. Lylelovett666

Lylelovett666 Member

I've got three orders from bold. They're legit.

SilverMike likes this.
  19. Garlicus

2017 5 Dollar 1/10-oz Gold Eagle NGC MS70 With Free 2017 Silver Eagle BU $179.00 with free shipping.

http://www.govmint.com/2017-5-dolla...m_content=2017-gold-eagle&utm_campaign=GV1145

~$55 over spot for the gold, but includes a free ASE ($19 value) and the gold coin is graded MS-70 (which, in my opinion, is the only grade to buy slabbed bullion, if that's your thing. Plus, it adds assurance for the buyer if/when you go to sell, and would have cost you about $25 to submit it).

Last edited: May 10, 2017
  20. SilverMike

SilverMike Well-Known Member

I decided to give them a try – will report back on my experiences.

21. Kentucky

Kentucky Supporter! Supporter

I want to go to Long Beach in a few weeks, so I'll save my money for now.

Draft saved Draft deleted