$37 silver!

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by hyperinflation, Mar 23, 2011.

1. longnine009

longnine009 Darwin has to eat too. Supporter

This is from the 90's. I think I'll bump it so silver haters can see themselves "in action."

Last edited: Jun 15, 2017
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. goldcollector

goldcollector Member

Yep Silver has a little more than doubled since the 90's. I dont know any other investment where you could have gotten a 100% return in 25 years. :singing: :( . ( All the while being constantly guaranteed it was about to explode in value )

4. goldcollector

goldcollector Member

A Silver Worshipers Mentality ---

" Silver is about to go to da moon because the big evil manipulators who are cheating me are going to be made to stop cheating me, then I can sell the silver I bought at $15 because of their cheating for $1000 or maybe even more !!!!!!. And besides silver will be extinct by 2020. Ted Butler said so. And he is never wrong ( ROFLMAO ). Plus they use way more silver in industry than gold so silver has to be worth more than gold. That only makes sense. Yes they use way more copper than silver but that doesnt mean copper should be more valuable than silver. ARE YOU CRAZY ? It only works in instance #1. And All the silver in the world has almost all been mined ( not counting all the primary mines that arent being mined at all because there is more then enough to meet world demand without even touching an actual silver mine ). And if anyone doubts any of this stuff -- just google it, there are thousands of gurus backing up exactly what I am saying. By the way, they are all selling silver if ur dumb enough errr I mean interested in buying.

And yes all this stuff has been being said foreverrrrrrrrrrrrrr and its been 100% dead wrong the whole time but this time is differnet. You know we owe more money than we did last year so now its really gonna be true. If you point out that we are always wrong, you just need to get a life and let us have our get rich quick and easy fantasies.

grrr all the big mean manipulators should be hung. they suck and all my problems are their fault. I am entitled to buy silver at a manipulated price of $15 but then they should stop manipulating as soon as I buy at the manipulated price so I can get easy money.

5. longnine009

Saviors mentality:

Don't worship silver, worship me. I am the Great Corrector. I have made it my job to save you from yourself. Fear me. I can leap tall buildings in single bound. I will huff and puff and mostly just circulate alot of hot air around your bored and slumbering faces. But man, I'll sure look authoritive critiquing you silver stackers on how you spend your own money.

6. Johndoe2000$

Johndoe2000$ Well-Known Member

I find your posts entertaining. As ridiculous as they are, I like a good laugh now and then. Don't fool yourself, your posts about silver are nothing but "comic relief". Question, why so much hate for silver? Are you a vampire/werewolf or something? If so, I could understand your disdain/hate for silver. o_O
    Collect, or stack whatever you want people, it's your money. :)

7. -jeffB

-jeffB Greshams LEO Supporter

8. mikem2000

mikem2000 Lost Cause

Hey Longnine,

I see you are still hanging in there. Again you got it wrong though, we never cared how the stackers wasted their money, it was stopping the spread of false and ridiculous information by folks that let's just say, "investing is not their thing"

9. longnine009

Buuuuut Mike, if you don't care how stackers waste their money, why would you care if they wast it on "false and ridiculous information" or anything else?

mikem2000 likes this.
  10. mikem2000

mikem2000 Lost Cause

I'm just giving you a poke for old times sake....

longnine009 likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted