Zombucks

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by Hotpocket, Aug 28, 2013.

1. I had placed two orders. The first came and was sharp and beautiful. The second was flat looking. Not as attractive. I think the strike just wore out for a while.

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Goodwin83

Goodwin83 Active Member

4. Rassi

Rassi #GoCubs #FlyTheW #WeAreGood

5. I like that design.

6. Nuglet

Nuglet Active Member

Woot!!!! I called it!!!

Rassi likes this.
  7. wgpjr

wgpjr Collector

8. $10 for copper ounce? Plus shipping? Getting a little greedy.

9. Rassi

Rassi #GoCubs #FlyTheW #WeAreGood

Yeah, I'm gonna pass on the proof... plus who has room for more boxes???

Mr Roots likes this.
  10. Silverbil47

Silverbil47 Well-Known Member

Wait a minute.....They retired the Walker design. That's just not fair. So now are they going to release a Proof Silver Walker? Sounds a little greedy and I think I will pass especially at $10 a pop for Copper! I'm even questioning the wisdom in loading up on the future silver releases.

11. Nuglet

Nuglet Active Member

Yeah... its a little early to be jumping the shark on these but I guess if they have a hit on their hands they are gonna milk every dime out of it, typical. I guess they are aspiring to be like the U.S. Mint.

I don't mind a small premium for something kinda cool when I am already looking for some silver. But I will definitely not be getting the proof copper collectors edition box, or the keychain, lame.

12. ...Or the knife.

Yeah. They sure know how to ruin a good thing.

13. JAS0N888

JAS0N888 Member

anyone having trouble fitting these snug in air-tites? i`ve tried the 39mm ones they fit but not tight. i`ve also tried the ogp panda air tites, same thing. maybe they are a bit wider?

14. wgpjr

wgpjr Collector

I've had no problems putting them in air-tites. I use the ones with the foam in them, seem to work fine (sorry can't remember the name of the brand off hand).

jester3681 likes this.
  15. jester3681

jester3681 Exonumia Enthusiast

I use 1 oz 39mm Air Tites and they fit fine - I use the ones with the foam surround though.

16. Anyone using the Whitman silver rounds album? If so, can you post a picture with how these look so far? Thanks.

17. treylxapi47

treylxapi47 Well-Known Member Dealer

Ok I'm not gonna be much help. I don't have pictures and I'm not using the Whitman album. I'm using the Dansco album (bought a blank binder and two blank 39mm ported pages). However they look great and 2 pages works out well for doing the coppers and the silvers. I'll try and post a picture later on

18. sportpak

sportpak Member

I'm doing the Dansco with 39mm pockets and they fit great. It's nice having a little silver collection at home. Most of it is in tubes hidden away at the bank SDB.

19. Zombuff ordered.

So, will the price of the Walker Proof come down once on eBay? 10,000 is a big number for private mint and its copper. I can't see them gaining value or holding it. Your thoughts?

20. wgpjr

wgpjr Collector

I decided to buy one of those copper proofs. I am not too sure about these, but figured what the heck. I'll report back once I get it.

treylxapi47 likes this.
  21. ken454

ken454 Well-Known Member

i use the dansco 7084 for .999 silver rounds, perfect fit an looks great...

Draft saved Draft deleted