Youtuber Bought Silver from Hong Kong!

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by fretboard, May 11, 2021.

1. fretboard

fretboard Defender of Old Coinage!

Buyers are looking high and low for the best price of Silver! Some say ASE's are way too pricey and they choose a different path. :D The world of Silver has gotten crazy with high premiums and stackers are snatching em' up even though the price of Silver has not gone up significantly for over a year. Interesting for me to watch from the sidelines, I have a little Silver but not much, not much at all. Below is a Youtuber who bought from HK and tells the whole story if you care to watch it. Who knows where the price of Silver will be in 5 years, not me! :D

NOS, GH#75 and potty dollar 1878 like this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. mpcusa

mpcusa "Official C.T. TROLL SWEEPER"

Big Mistake !! Why ??

4. ddddd

ddddd Member

The person in the video bought from LPM, who are fairly trustworthy. It's like the Apmex of Hong Kong. They tend to have a better selection of some of the modern world coins and at times have better prices than big US websites.

NOS and midas1 like this.
  5. fretboard

fretboard Defender of Old Coinage!

Did he pay too much, wrong coin?

NOS likes this.
  6. rte

rte Well-Known Member

I hope he does the required checks and balances for authentication as a buyer should do with any purchase.
    Weight, thickness, diameter, metal content...etc.

7. mpcusa

Not sure I would trust in that, to close to
    China..LOL

fretboard likes this.
  8. ddddd

ddddd Member

There are good sellers there; you just have to do your research. LPM is one of the good ones from what I hear.

NOS likes this.
  9. mpcusa

Not sure why you would risk it, when there are plenty of good places here ? plus the
    shipping delays on top of everything else.

10. ddddd

ddddd Member

If you watch the video, the items bought were cheaper than Apmex (it was a Perth Mint product), likely not many dealers had it, and delivery took two days via Fedex from Hong Kong to his home.

11. mpcusa

Maybe ok for him, but to iffy for me just saying...

Draft saved Draft deleted