YourBillsArePaid,EnoughShotgunShells,&CannedFoodFo r10years&$1000ToInvestInPM'sGoGetEm

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by AlexN2coins2004, Dec 24, 2009.

1. AlexN2coins2004

AlexN2coins2004 ASEsInMYClassifiedAD

just what the subject line says your bills are all paid house payment included and christmas shopping is over as well and you come to find that you have an $1,000 that you want to put into PM's so...

what would you invest in PM wise?

and BE SPECIFIC!

if ASE's or AGE's bullion or proof or any coin any particular key date? or dates?

just post how you would spend this $1,000 and give prices too if you can :D

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. playin4funami

playin4funami Junior Member

Hard to say really,depends on where you live(town or country) and how handy you are,and what your ideas on the near future are going to bring.

If it was me,I would probably buy about 25 oz. of silver bullion ASE's or other name brand/currency silver coinage. the other five hundred I might put into gasoline(I have a portable tank) add some Stay-Bil fuel stabilizer to it and sit on it till gas prices skyrocket this spring/summer,then when everyone else is paying $3.75 a gallon I could still be driving on $2.50 a gallon gas,or sitting at home watching my 1000 dollars be worth alot more than it was 6 months ago. Cold also pay ahead on bills (electric,gas,etc.) thats always a good feeling to be payed ahead. Other options and my favorite option really is to hold onto the money without nibbling away at it until one of those easy money deals comes along then buy and resell for a profit,sit on that and have some cash on hand to afford those deals,the old saying that it takes money to make money is true as it ever was. Buy CHEAP sell for a profit,repeat,repeat,repeat,and you'll be rolling in the green someday. All you have to do is buy stuff you are certain you can move at a better price from someone who needs cash bad,and make the sales,along the way put a percentage of your profits into good solid investments,and when you get to be a multi millionaire, remember me okay!Just a few crumb my way will suffice.lol

4. bqcoins

bqcoins Olympic Figure Skating Scoring System Expert

Silver, silver, and more silver. 1 oz coins and 5 oz bars, maybe a couple of 10 oz bars but nothing bigger than that.

5. trogdor

trogdor Junior Member

I'd put it all in 90% silver halves.

6. tekhen

tekhen Member

At present $1000 will not buy an ounce of Au... so .999 gov't issued bullion
    (eagles/maples/phils)

7. krispy

krispy krispy

I'd gold leaf the interior of my home so its always bright and shiny, hard to steal and easy to impress visitors... :D

Draft saved Draft deleted