Your Favorite Bullion Coin

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by tmoneyeagles, Mar 12, 2009.

1. Chiefbullsit

Chiefbullsit CRAZY HORSE

Had to send that 2007-W back due to toning on reverse...:(

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Chiefbullsit

Chiefbullsit CRAZY HORSE

So to cure my sadness I bought this today...:bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow:

Attached Files:

4. Argento

Argento Perplexed

ooh, very nice chief. I've been eyeballing the full set myself. It's very hard to get a hold of in the orig. Mint packaging. Most have all been graded.

5. Chiefbullsit

Chiefbullsit CRAZY HORSE

I have 2 of 3, only need the MS69 FS to have full set. At least I got the hard 1 out of the way. My PF69 FS is in my album....it is really nice.

Check out the Price Quide at PCGS and look at the prices of the PROOF ONLY AGE's......They are SICK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

6. chasva69

chasva69 Member

I think the most beautiful and stylish are the Libertads, but don't have a pic of my complete set. Next probably the ASE's. Was collecting Kookaburras there for awhile too.
    [​IMG]

7. mrbrklyn

mrbrklyn New Member

That is GREAT. Where did you get the case. Wait until Orc sees that.

Ruben

8. chasva69

chasva69 Member

That's from Lindner. German company I belive but with office in the U.S. They were very easy to do business with.

9. Chiefbullsit

Chiefbullsit CRAZY HORSE

I Kiss those "Koo-Koo" birds......

10. AUBU2

AUBU2 Senior Member

I was collecting Kookaburra proofs for awhile(most US dealers will only pay bullion value for them). One proof set that i have is the 1993 3 coin eagle privy, a total of only 500 sets were sold. I wonder what the next big thing in bullion will be(the price that is). If the economy starts picking up, investors will probably ditch bullion in search of major stock market gains. I like gold proof/bullion coins for the fact that they stay in nice condition, compared to the changing toning of silver proofs. But with gold so high, silver coins might hold the best value at this time. If the dollar tanks, gold may still see a price increase even if the economy recovers. Also gold has that inflation hedge thing going for it.

11. mrbrklyn

mrbrklyn New Member

Is it safe for the coins?

Ruben

12. Chiefbullsit

Chiefbullsit CRAZY HORSE

TONED BUFFALO ?????:p

Attached Files:

13. De Orc

De Orc Well-Known Member

Strangley enought that is exactly what I have mine in as well and another for the Lunar series I and my Britannias LOL need to get a new one though for the Lunar series II as they are larger in size.
    If you have a look at my Omnicoin collection you can see them all with the exception of the 2009 Kook and Lunar that I have not yet got round to scanning LOL Also one Kook with a difference

[​IMG]

14. chasva69

chasva69 Member

well those coins are inside thier plastic capsules, so I'd say they're as safe as they would be just laying around in a drawer or anywhere else inside a plastic capsule.

15. De Orc

De Orc Well-Known Member

Mine have yeto complain and I do ask them every day :whistle:

Draft saved Draft deleted