Yosemite 5oz delivered, and very nice

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by downlow, Jun 15, 2011.

1. downlow

downlow Collection Collector

Just delivered about 20 minutes ago, look very clean.

However capsule was loose, VERY LOOSE, so be careful as mine almost fell out onto desk.

2011-06-15_10-19-29_67-picsay.jpg 2011-06-15_10-20-25_890-picsay.jpg

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. McBlzr

McBlzr Sr Professional Collector

Cool, I have not got my shipping / tracking notice yet.

4. downlow

Order #: 376098xx - 1 Order Date: 6/09/11

And I'm in central PA, which is pretty close to Plainfield Indiana, and they overnighted it for no charge...

5. McBlzr

Just logged in to US Mint, it says mine was shipped Today (6/15/2011)

6. VetStudent

VetStudent Junior Member

Got mine this AM too. Out of the first three of these P coins, this one is in the best condition (FINALLY!). My other two have terrible marks on the edges of the obverse and reverse.

7. GaSilverFan

GaSilverFan New Member

"Your order has been shipped" BOO YA!!! I'm really excited about getting this one!

8. LindeDad

LindeDad His Walker.

Got the email saying mine was on the way yesterday, will probably get it tomorrow.

9. downlow

It is much better quality than the first 2. Not perfect, but well taken care of.

10. GoldenFire

GoldenFire Coin Hoarder

Thanks for the heads up about the capsule being loose as mine was loose as well. If not for your warning, I fear that I may have been a little too eager to look at the coin, and that may have resulted in a flying coin. :( So once again…thank you so much. :)

11. downlow

You're quite welcome, I'll post a new thread for just a warning as I've talked to others that had same issue.

12. dave92029

dave92029 Member

Arrived

Got mine...nice coin! :hail::hail::hail:

Attached Files:

13. downlow

Thats a great picture, very very nice.

I'd love to see an "extra tree" or some sort of error on one of the 5oz-ers that would be neat.

I'll keep a folder full of everones images and use them for comparison later if needed.

14. GaSilverFan

GaSilverFan New Member

Absolutely beautiful!! Def my favorite coin of the series so far.

15. treehugger

treehugger Well-Known Member

I received my coin this morning. As was stated above, it is definitely better than the Hot Springs and a little better than Yellowstone, but it still has some small nicks around the rim. Looks like I will be selling this to Modern Coin Mart also, as I have the first 2 as they are not good enough to keep, in my opinion. At the 60% premium over spot the Mint is charging for these, it would be nice to get problem-free coins.

16. GaSilverFan

GaSilverFan New Member

Tree, what is MCM paying for the P pucks (I didn't see any "buy" prices listed on their website)? I have an extra Hot Springs I might part with to help fund the upcoming Grand Canyon.

17. treehugger

treehugger Well-Known Member

Hi Ga.,

They purchased Hot Springs from me for $330.00, plus a $25.00 shipping allowance and the Yellowstone and Yosemite for $350.00 total for each coin. Email britta@moderncoinmart.com or call her at their toll-free number and see if they still want the Hot Springs.

18. dimeguy

dimeguy Dime Enthusiast

What made you guys choose Yosemite over the others?

19. dave92029

dave92029 Member

Choose Yosemite?

Attached Files:

20. GaSilverFan

GaSilverFan New Member

Thanks, buddy! :thumb:

21. McBlzr

Mine came today, Capsule was loose, had to push it together to tighten.

Attached Files:

Draft saved Draft deleted