Yo Crypto People, Million Token Launch?

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by fretboard, Jul 1, 2021.

1. fretboard

fretboard Defender of Old Coinage!

I guess if anyone is interested now is the time to buy! :shame: TechLead is quite a character and is a rising Youtube star, ex-Facebook, ex-Google and a millionaire as he says repeatedly and he has over one million subscribers. He creates this Million Token and gets free advertising on Youtube after beating up on Bitcoin, Ethereum etc. for weeks on end! :D What do you think?

OldSilverDollar likes this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. CygnusCC

CygnusCC Roping the Learns Supporter

I never trust anyone who drinks from a Facebook cup and talks about "interesting social experiments"... :)

OldSilverDollar likes this.
  4. Collecting Nut

Collecting Nut Borderline Hoarder

If he is a millionaire than he got rich by having others part with their hard earned money.

OldSilverDollar, midas1 and tommyc03 like this.
  5. mpcusa

mpcusa "Official C.T. TROLL SWEEPER"

The case of the uniformed....

fretboard and OldSilverDollar like this.
  6. fretboard

Yeah, honestly I don't know if the guy is rich or not but if his Crypto Token is real it may make him rich and famous. He certainly set himself up well by talking smack of the other cryptos in his previous videos and then he created his own. Time will tell! :D

Collecting Nut likes this.
  7. fretboard

Not at all, this is the real deal! :D

8. John Burgess

John Burgess Well-Known Member

maybe he's a millionaire, Some of those youtubers make a lot of money off their viewers by various means. Millionaire isn't hard anymore, billionaire still has a meaning.

He's got a million subscribers, all he's got to do is figure out how to get one dollar out of each of their pockets in a year, if he can't do that, he's not doing it right. He's should be making at least a million a month or better with that many subscribers.

9. fretboard

He figured it out, that's my point the dude is loaded! :D All you gotta do is go to ethersccan and you can see how many people are buying his Token or look it up on Reddit!! This was a ground floor opportunity for Million Token, take it if you want!

10. mpcusa

mpcusa "Official C.T. TROLL SWEEPER"

Just ask Elon musk..LOL

fretboard likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted