Yes! Silver price

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by ryanbrooks, Feb 8, 2008.

1. bullionboy

bullionboy New Member

Those economies are bound for a serious decline at some point. Japan's economy looked unstopple in the 80's. Things will change, I just hope we can save the dollar.

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. AUBU2

AUBU2 Senior Member

If those countries stock markets start declining, it may lead their investors to precious metals.

4. bullionboy

bullionboy New Member

It's not the invenstor class I'm worried about. It's the commercial and construction needs that are of concern, because this source is basically consumed. One thing about bullion and metals investors is that the commodity will be sold again, it almost always is and although the equity markets and real estate are taking a hit right, it is these area's where the rich are going to start putting the cash. Maybe it will keep going, but I have my doubts.

( Disclaimer) By stating the my doubt in the continued rising of precious metals prices, I have virtually assured a Gold and Silver Bull Market of historical proportions.:headbang:

5. coinnewbie01

coinnewbie01 collector of things**

i heard from a reliable source today that silver is now projected to finish the year over $24 an ounce and gold is trending to finish at $1250. get the gold and silver coins while you can.

6. ryanbrooks

ryanbrooks Active Member

Silver is now 17.93, just a few more cents and it will be over 18.00!!!!!

7. coininfo

coininfo New Member

It's all speculation. Anyone can speculate and issues numbers. No one has a crystal ball to say for sure. Smart decision is to play the metals long and only cash out if you are planning on doing something with the cash. Putting it in the bank account because prices are high, is not a good reason. Last thing I would want to do is invest in the Dollar

Draft saved Draft deleted