Year In Year Out - Orb - Garbage In Garbage Out

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by justafarmer, Apr 28, 2014.

1. justafarmer

justafarmer Senior Member

I don’t know why it happens every May but I get the Wicked Strong compulsion to risk a tidy sum of bullion and Dance With Fate. Right out of the gate; Wild Cat Red fill my eyes with nothing but Hoppertunity. I see it as a good time to play the odds and go for the Big Bazinga Candy Boy and add to my Medal Count. Sure I’ll face a Commanding Curve or two during the course of this short but Intense Holiday searching for that so called California Chrome. Resource Tapiture and Social Inclusion are just a few of the keys to my vision of Samraat breaking into a giant Vinceremos Danza while vacationing in San Pablo Del Monte at the finish line. General A Rod rule #1 is when the Vicker’s In Trouble just Ride On Curlin else it will become a Harry’s Holiday and all I’ll hear is my Uncle Sigh, "We Miss Artie" down the home stretch. Chitu? What Does it mean? I don’t know. Even so - I’ll Have Another chance fairly soon in this Animal Kingdom. It’s not the time to be a Super Saver but instead Mine That Bird for all its worth. Could end up with 2 or 3 jewels in my crown before it’s over. What say you?

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. bkozak33

bkozak33 Collector

4. rickmp

rickmp Frequently flatulent.

The way you've written that, you should be a spammer. :D

TIF likes this.
  5. I think the Vicar's in Trouble. ;) TC

6. cpm9ball

cpm9ball CANNOT RE-MEMBER

I tend to disagree with everything you have said. Maybe if you had given it a little more thought, the cohesion would have been there.

Chris

7. PeacePeople

PeacePeople Wall St and stocks, where it's at

I'm not going to check, but I think he's talking about betting on the Kentucky Derby.

If so, LOL!!!

8. mikem2000

mikem2000 Lost Cause

I am going with Dance with Fate. I like the look of that pony, and just coming off a win at the Bluegrass.

9. justafarmer

I don't want to whip this horse into a lather but sounds like the words of a true bridge-jumper to me.

10. cpm9ball

cpm9ball CANNOT RE-MEMBER

Only if the bridge is less than 5' above the ground.

Chris

11. green18

green18 Unknown member Sweet on Commemorative Coins Supporter

Sounds like your calling a horse race at Santa Anita..........

12. mill rat41

mill rat41 Member

Well done, I was waiting for your yearly post.

justafarmer likes this.
  13. randrace

randrace Member

14. green18

That one's coming up real soon........:)

15. coleguy

coleguy Coin Collector

Did Eminem hack your CoinTalk account, Farmer? lol

fiatfiasco likes this.
  16. justafarmer

That is some tasty looking silver. I hope it is not California Chrome plated.

Chalk it up and follow the Street Sense is probably the best play. Something this dumb old farmer can't bring himself to do. I'll probably Regret the move of taking this Geniune Risk being my nag of a wife will certainly flaunt her true Winning Colors in front of me in the end. I am going to make some Exotic trades using all the Tapiture of resouces available so I can make the claim of Samraat and do a little Danza all the way to the bank.

Last edited: May 2, 2014
  17. Eminem

Eminem Active Member

Homie I ain't got nothing to do with this farma-joe is a separate dawg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fred13 likes this.
  18. KoinJester

KoinJester Well-Known Member

Wonder what hat Farmer's going to wear

19. coleguy

coleguy Coin Collector

Sizzle my nipple, corndog.

20. justafarmer

A Dunce Hat. Picked up another stack of demonetized para-mutual tickets to added to my collection today.

21. green18

Well, if ya had Commanding Curve to 'place' you wouldn't be wearing any dunce hat........

Draft saved Draft deleted