yankee what happened to your OP on the FED?

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by AlexN2coins2004, Sep 23, 2009.

1. AlexN2coins2004

AlexN2coins2004 ASEsInMYClassifiedAD

the one about inflation is out the gate and galloping :D

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Yankee

Yankee Senior Member

Who knows! I guess it was too political in nature. I didn't mean it that way but rules are rules and we have to follow them sometimes!. Sorry to all I offended. My wife says she will punish me greatly tonight! I guess I will get whats coming to me! LOL!

4. AlexN2coins2004

it sounded to me to be about inflation of the dollar and last I knew gold/silver were measured by the dollar so it has ALOT to do with bullion investing I would think...

Edit: I reposted it below so yankee hopefully sees it

5. Yankee

Yankee Senior Member

I guess some saw it different but I am sure the moderators on this forum are fair in their decisions I hold no grudge. I will just have to think about what I post better. That and remember to take my Ritalin. I didn't want to offend anyone I assure you. I have learned much on this forum and learn more each day. I guess I have more money then cents! LOL

6. AlexN2coins2004

would it be possible for you to send me a link via mail on here to where you found that info so as to not offend others?

7. GDJMSP

GDJMSP Numismatist Moderator

It's not, and never is, that you or anybody else offends anyone. It's that the rules were broken, plain and simple.

Posts that are what we consider to be of a political nature are removed to prevent fights, arguments and hard feelings and to maintain a pleasant non-adversarial atmosphere on the forum.

You ever hear the saying - there's two things you never discuss, politics and religion. Well there's a reason for that saying and it is very valid.

8. Cloudsweeper99

Cloudsweeper99 Treasure Hunter

It's a good rule. I've seen other internet forums completely ruined by political posts. Once it starts, it completely takes over.

Draft saved Draft deleted