World Silver Bullion

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by Spider, Jul 3, 2007.

1. Spider

Spider ~

well besides the US, UK, Australia, Mexico, Canada, and China, does any other country release a ounce silver bullion coin for the public that can be acquired fairly easily? I cant seem to find anymore without them becoming commemoratives or being somewhat older coins. Something like the ASE which is a ounce silver coin that is released yearly. Thanks

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. JeromeLS

JeromeLS Coin Fanatic

Umm...doesn't South Africa ?

4. ljkvette

ljkvette Member

I've been looking for American Indian silver buulion. ANy help would be appreciated.

5. Spider

Spider ~

www.coinland.com

it has those Shawnee and I think Poarch Creek coins, but I am looking for other countries that sell them.

6. kiwi01

kiwi01 Senior Member

There are 1 oz Kiwis from 2004- 2007 and I am sure you can get them in the US ;)

7. jaytant

jaytant Active Member

There are Isle of Man Cats which are 1 oz silver and the Zambia Elephant series (in early 2000s)... within Australia itself there are 3 types - the Kangaroo, the Koala and the Lunar Series coins.

8. gxseries

gxseries Coin Collector

If you noticed, the countries that you have mentioned above are the very few countries that can boast about their rich mineral deposits. Not many countries are actually so blessed.

9. Spider

Spider ~

do you know of any online websites for these?

sorrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyy

10. WhispTech

WhispTech Senior Member

There is also a 2 oz australian silver one that is nice with a bird. Forget the name of it. I was going to buy it since I have been buying more silver bullion as of late instead of coins but some one beat me to it. Also, if you are trying to diversify the Canadian maple leaf silve 1 oz coins come with different privy marks.

11. DJC

DJC New Member

Get just a couple: Australian Kookaburas, Russian Sables, Gilbraltarian Dogs. Medal-coin is bull****..

12. Aidan Work

Aidan Work New Member

The South African silver Krugerrand is a private production.It is also pure silver.You can find the odd one on eBay.

Aidan.

Draft saved Draft deleted