Will Gold go over $1000 within 5 years ?

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by goldcollector, May 29, 2007.

1. satootoko

satootoko Retired

He's saying that at the very least increasing supply will moderate price increases.

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. alwayslost

alwayslost New Member

I also apologize for letting my emotions get the best of me. I am a transplant yankee in the deep south and receive all kinds of abuse, thus the outburst. I still like gold and oil in the long term but who can predict the future? My buddy said that is why they put backs on cards, as in playing cards.

Andrew, how would a gallons per second meter help me? I don't own a SUV but drive a restored Yugo.

4. andrew289

andrew289 Senior Analyst

Lost - A GPS is a Global Positioning System. They offer a handheld device that can pinpoint your location and provide directions to your particular destination. It might help you find your way since you seem to be "always lost." Just an idea.

5. alwayslost

alwayslost New Member

Let me get this right. If I click my ruby slippers three times together, then I can go back to Kansas?

6. goldcollector

goldcollector Member

Took less than a year to break $1000, and I sold it all at the right time. Now Im hoping this deflation kicks in and drops gold down to $500-$550 so I can buy back in. That isn't going to happen, now everyone is gung ho on gold.

7. Jesh

Jesh New Member

www.kitco.com is a great site for metal prices, articles, analysis, etc. I was heavy into the market for around 10 years, this site had good, well, insight :)

http://www.kitcocasey.com/articles/2422/gold-buyers-smash-records-12-3-08/ good article.

8. goldcollector

goldcollector Member

9. Danr

Danr Numismatist

all markets are very unpredictable at this time. we could see $500 or less. I say that we will see $1.25 gas at the pump in early 2009. who thought we'd see that?

Draft saved Draft deleted