why is gold and silver going down right now?

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by djsmalls, Mar 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. InfleXion

InfleXion Wealth Preserver

I have yet to see any logical reasoning from either of you why this is the case, other than simply stating that it is so. If anyone has information or knowledge beyond opinion I am all ears. I apologize if I missed it in the past, but so far every instance I have seen attempting to support this line of thinking is vacuous.

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. InfleXion

InfleXion Wealth Preserver

I have already explained ad naseum the causal relationship in this scenario. Call me what you like, but it doesn't change the fact that you have not addressed my thought process in any way, and resorting to name calling is a pretty typical response when there is no thoughtful recourse to add.

4. lucyray

lucyray Ariel -n- Tango

You could exercise your right of free choice and don't bother reading this thread, or posting to it. No one is making you OR me read this; we both have made the choice to continue.. (well, I have anyway.)

Just saying.. this thread seems to upset you a whole bunch (at least as I read your responses that is what I think), and it makes me wonder why you are here? To call people names?

Lucy

5. fatima

fatima Junior Member

Well said.

6. fatima

fatima Junior Member

Ruben if you asking if I'm a girl because you wish for a date, I have to tell you that I don't date guys named Ruben. Watching you get beat up (or more likely edited slapped) by real men be embarrassing. Maybe Amanda will go out with you. You two seem exactly suited for each other given that she only posts at exactly the same that you do. I'd say you might have found an alternative to eHarmony, but they don't deal in "pretend" people.

As for your question about "who are the bankers", this is the 3rd or 4th time you have asked me this question. So here is an answer that is deserved of such a question. I will tell you that my third cousin twice removed ran the 4th National Bank of Stankwell Falls in North Kakalak. He was a scoundrel and a thief who was eventually ran out of town for his banking excesses. He was lucky the ones with the burning tar didn't get there first. Others tried to teach him to do better, but I'm told that he was getting banking advice from a certain lowlife who resides in NYC. I'm afraid the other bankers that I know have already quit the business so there is no need to ask this question again.

7. JCB1983

JCB1983 Learning

Anyone know anything about the Koch Brothers?

8. desertgem

desertgem Senior Errer Collecktor

This has been a long running thread, even though the original topic has been hijacked over and over. Certain personalities are misbehaving and getting personal. Stop with the personal quips. Please move over to the PRWE forum. I don't want to close it, but I will.

9. medoraman

medoraman Well-Known Member

Its either on this thread of the other one Inflexion. It was in response to yet another "parabolic" graph, and I showed how a simply compounding series looks identical. My point was if you treat a dollar as a constant value, then any graph over time will look parabolic. Therefor, its meaningless, and is only used for scare tactics.

Like Cloud alludes, and its especially true in finance and economics, "facts" can be technically true but very misleading without the background to understand the games the writer may be playing with you. Those graphs have been scaring people into erroneous conclusions since I was a kid. My background is numbers, so I easily see through this technically true, but conclusion erroneous graph.

Its too late tonight to look it up, but I posted it a few weeks ago in the bullion section. I posted a few posts about it, the other party of course will never admit he is wrong on anything.

10. areich

areich America*s Darling

Hello

I really resent this. I also am aware that your wrong. Ruben and I work different shifts, so I know we do not post at the same time, or even in all the same threads. And I doubt he posts on Friday nights or Saturday.

I think you should apologize. And I think you need to recognize that it is natural to think of Fatima as w omens name, and you also have a women's picture, as contrite as it is. However, you refer to yourself in the masculine and your tone is very masculine.

There is a need for the following reason. Your outbursts here against bankers has been irrational and severely emotional. Prior to accessing any information that you provide, it is most important to know something about you as a person and the basis for this severe virulence, and whether or not such motivations are based on a rational series of events that you have experienced, or whether some other events or hatreds color your emotions so that you have such repeated outbursts. It is my feeling that your outbursts are related to intense ethnic dislike you have for a group of people who you perceive as controlling banks. In my experience, it is the most rational explanation for your irrational outbursts and otherwise strange behaviors. I am, however, open to be persuaded otherwise.

Amanda

11. areich

areich America*s Darling

Hello

FWIW, you have put forward a claim that is completely inconsistent with the historical record with regard to the first US Bank and Andrew Jackson, and the proceeding economic crisis that he caused. The accepted research into the facts, by such noted historians as Samuel Friedman, Kenneth Galbraith, and John William Ward, are all Constantine with these facts. You have made an exceptional claim and then justified it with no support other than a reinterpretation of events that happened in real history, according to your own theological diagnosis that is unsupported by rational examination. Such an extraordinary claim in the face of nearly universal academic research and opinion hold no water and you will need to bring extraordinary proof aside from unannotated rants based on unfounded misconceptions, and ground those statements in generally accepted peer reviewed research.

Amanda

12. fatima

fatima Junior Member

If you are going to accuse me of racism then at least be honest enough with this group and say it. Your conclusion, like most everything else you have posted in the very few days you have been active on this forum, is wrong. As a Gay man who is also part Native American and living in the South, I've experienced discrimination first hand but I'm also careful not to wear it on my sleeve. This is why my criticisms, praises, and comments are equal opportunity and you would know this if you had actually read my posts.

i'm here to discuss all aspects of bullion & coin buying and selling. I'm not sure why you are here but given that you have been registered here for just a few short days and are already to the point of demanding apoligies, psycho analyzing the motives of forumers, and calling people racists, I recommend that you go and examine your own motives. IMO, you are not going to find what you are looking for here.

This is the last I will say about it so expect no further response from me. Dessetgem has asked that we stop with this nonsense, and I agree, but I felt that I must respond to being called a racist by you.

13. areich

areich America*s Darling

Hello "fatima"

I believe that my unedited statements, with the supporting statements and evidence, stand their own test of analysis. You're free to interpret them as you wish. If you find it unfaltering, I suggest you do a self analysis and try to figure out why you use terms like "Banksters", and "Talk Holes". I call your full house and show you a straight flush.

Amanda

14. areich

areich America*s Darling

Hello "fatima"

Then perhaps you should try to stick to those topics, and show some expertise on them, rather than railing against everyone on the forum over politics and economics, two areas of study that you've show a complete lack of understanding of. And BTW - having you have a moderator edit your posts, only underscores what I've said about you. Any complaints you have as to your treatment here starts with your own emotional outbursts.

Amanda

15. PeacePeople

PeacePeople Wall St and stocks, where it's at

There's no reason for the personal attacks to continue, so maybe both of you should drop it and move on...

16. areich

areich America*s Darling

Hello

Yet another emotional outburst?

Are you denying that guns promote criminal behavior? Because that would be the proper analysis.

Maybe. Your intent and personal emotional outbursts have become to focal point of the discussions in this thread. Normally, however, data anlysis is done with statistic math, which both Cloud and others tried to do here before your outburst.

to the contrary. For months, the central focus of this thread seems to have been specifically you.

Amanda

17. lucyray

lucyray Ariel -n- Tango

I've 'gotta say this Amanda.. Fatima has given you more than he really needs to in response to your accusations. DesertGem has asked for the nonsense to end; he is the moderator here. He will probably end up shutting this thread down, if I had to guess..

What is your point here, really? Why are you offended at the use of the term "Bankster"? Have you never heard it before? Talk holes? Some people say 'pie holes' too. Don't answer that, as that is not the point of this forum.

The thread is about bullion, gold and silver prices falling. That is what we are discussing (or reading in my case) here; not analyzing one another. The disagreements that you see here on this thread happen regularly, and don't normally result in insult and name calling. This thread, hopefully will get back to discussing gold and silver prices falling/rising/slipping sideways..

Please Amanda, let it go. This thread really does have a lot of information for those of us who are following along.

Thanks, and don't be offended.

Lucy

18. PeacePeople

Unfortunately, she keeps throwing bait into the water in hopes fatima bites, that way she'll get what she wants, which is the thread being shut down.

19. fatima

fatima Junior Member

Oh I won't respond to the two of them again. I felt like I had to give the response to the very low blow of being called a racist, but that's it. If the topic is shutdown because I did try to set that record straight, then I do truly apologize to the rest of you

20. PeacePeople

I think fatima does owe Amanda an apology. It should probably be something along the lines of him being sorry that this thread was drug down into a name calling fest instead of him having the ability to show her the error in her thinking that a system that is crumbling right before her eyes is still working and will continue to do so. He should also be sorry that she is actually defending that system and those people that run it, which continue to enslave many for the benefit of a select few, and only hopes that her children, grandchildren and any other relatives don't fall victim to this system, the propaganda it puts forth to brainwash many into believing that everything is the way it should be. After all, if you feed a pig slop its entire life, then slop is gourmet.

Something along those lines would probably suffice...

21. desertgem

desertgem Senior Errer Collecktor

Sorry, but enough is enough. I don't care if all are aliens from a different dimension, all are greatly taking away from the original and now moot question in the OP and much is complete deleted!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.