Where to buy your PM,S ??

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by mpcusa, May 8, 2017.

1. mpcusa

mpcusa "Official C.T. TROLL SWEEPER"

I was online last night looking at several sites such as JM Bullion and found a dilemma
    I was going to buy some silver and found that many sites require minimums or they
    want to charge high shipping charges :(
    I like to stop by my local shop and pick up a few here and there the problem there is
    You pay a higher premium and they dont accept CC,S for purchases but still like the
    Fact that there right down the street makes it way easier when i have a couple extra dollars to invest :)

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. myownprivy

myownprivy Well-Known Member

In order to get free shipping, pretty much all sites have minimums around $100. There are a few other threads, but Provident seems to be cheapest and Apmex seems to have the best selection. JM Bullion is right around the middle in terms of very good prices and by far the best service of the big three.

I've purchased multiple times from Provident in the last 2 weeks because of extremely good deals lately. (Britannias for $1.50 over spot). However, 90% of my online purchases are from JM Bullion. They always get my annual or biannual bigger gold orders.

I like making small purchases on a more regular basis from my local coin shops. For the most part, I find online to be cheaper than local for government issued bullion coins like Maples, Britannias, and occasionally Eagles.

4. mpcusa

Me to :) going to go buy a couple today as a matter of fact just to make steady
    progress in my investing goals.

longarm likes this.
  5. abuckmaster147

abuckmaster147 Well-Known Member

Well silvertown has free shipping deals a bit higher premium, but I use provident they have a flat $5.95 under $99.00

6. goldcollector

goldcollector Member

Just wait until you save up $100. Good god man its 2017. The kids at McDonalds are getting $10-$12 bucks an hour these days. That's 1 shift. You can't expect jmbulliion to cover free shipping every time you buy $1 face junk silver. I don't mean to sound mean but if you can't discipline yourself enough to save up the $100 you shouldn't be buying silver in the first place.

7. mpcusa

Understand, however getting a couple at a time and building up the stock is the
    way to go, saving up money in my household between the wife and kids good
    luck, goes out just as fast as it comes in...LOL

abuckmaster147 likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted