Where to buy ASE

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by blue_oxen, Sep 5, 2009.

1. blue_oxen

blue_oxen Junior Member

I want to start buying ASE as an investment more in silver then the coin. ( but i do like the way the ASE looks) I don't have a lot of money and would only be buying 2 to 4 of them a month would i be better buying them someplace like from one of you good folks or off of eBay.

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. PeacePeople

PeacePeople Wall St and stocks, where it's at

Do you have a local coin dealer? I would start there, if not, apmex or another online dealer and I would try to buy 20 at a time. The reason I say 20 is that is generally where they start giving price breaks to under $2 over spot. I would also watch the silver prices and try to time it so you are buying when there is a lull or low on the spot price.

4. Art

Art Numismatist?

If you have a local coin club you might want to give it a try. Local clubs have always been a good source of materials at reasonable prices.

5. Cloudsweeper99

Cloudsweeper99 Treasure Hunter

For small purchases, I would use a local dealer if you live in a state with no sales tax, and from an online dealer like APMEX if you live in a state with a high sales tax on coins.

6. Grbose

Grbose CoinSpace.com CEO

Try BullionDirect.com here's a link. http://www.bulliondirect.com/catalog/selectProducts.do?cat=Bullion_Silver&category=1

7. RedOakPresoBox

RedOakPresoBox Junior Member

Thanks I was looking for some good places to buy coins and bullion! :high5:

8. elaine 1970

elaine 1970 material girl

try northwest territorial mint.

9. blue_oxen

blue_oxen Junior Member

Thanks for the info, there are not any coin dealers where i live.

10. kevcoins

kevcoins Senior Roll Sercher

Post in Open your price and watch the replies come in

11. RedOakPresoBox

RedOakPresoBox Junior Member

Okie dokie thank you! :)

Draft saved Draft deleted