When did NGC start slabbing private mint bullion?

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by Gam3rBlake, Feb 25, 2021.

1. baseball21

baseball21 Well-Known Member

PSA does cards for the CU brand, comic books are a separate wing etc. Just shows someone is just saying stuff to say stuff

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. 3_Legged_Sam

3_Legged_Sam New Member

Lol, you humor me. If a company paid enough money to PCGS or NGC to slab something that they currently say they would not slab, then they will change their policy. If you paid them enough money, they'd create a proprietary slab and grade anything.
    I'm a physician with a private practice. If I was paid enough money I'd do pedicures on ingrown toenails. Or I'd clean out septic tanks with a Solo cup. If I was paid enough money.
    I didn't say it was likely or imminent. But if there's money to be made, then you should expect to see PCGS slabs for a Scottsdale Mint 1oz lions MS 70 DCAM blah blah blah.
    It should not surprise you.
    Honestly, I'm surprised this hasn't been going on for decades.
    It's called doing business. And I don't believe I can convince you otherwise so I'll just let it rest.

4. baseball21

baseball21 Well-Known Member

Collectors universe just sold for a billion dollar valuation. So how many billions is your dumb argument going to throw at them to destroy their company slabbing cars?

Like I said you’re wrong. You’re trying to make it sound like they’re for sale and will do anything for money, they won’t.

5. Santinidollar

Santinidollar Supporter! Supporter

Baseball, don’t confuse him with facts.

baseball21 likes this.
  6. FryDaddyJr

FryDaddyJr Junior Member

would you send in a 2021 comic book to get graded?

Santinidollar likes this.
  7. GoldFinger1969

GoldFinger1969 Well-Known Member

Probably not, unless it was a special commemorative issue.

Draft saved Draft deleted