When are you going to start selling?

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by ilmcoins, Sep 5, 2017.

1. ilmcoins

ilmcoins Well-Known Member

What are you waiting for to unload all or part of your PMs? Do you have a spot price in mind for you to sell your gold or silver? Unless you are a prepper, there must be some price you are waiting for....

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Bman33

Bman33 Well-Known Member

4. sakata

sakata Devil's Advocate

I'll sell some of it as it approaches $50, as I did last time that it reached that level.

5. mpcusa

mpcusa "Official C.T. TROLL SWEEPER"

Way to early, since iam a long term investor, and most of my purchase so far
    are in the high $15 range it would be silly to go to all the work to make such
    a small profit, more about time then profit right now.

6. cpm9ball

cpm9ball CANNOT RE-MEMBER

I sold all of my junk silver at about $45.

Chris

britannia40 and ldhair like this.
  7. ilmcoins

ilmcoins Well-Known Member

I was thinking I might start unloading at $20. After seeing your posts on $45 and $50 maybe I will wait for $30 as I am in no rush.

8. Bman33

Bman33 Well-Known Member

I wouldn't sell it all at $18.50. I would just sell some at a time. My Average cost per ounce is $14.42. I would start making a decent profit.

9. Danjohnson

Danjohnson Well-Known Member

Would depend on if and where, I could invest the paper. Not seeing any opportunities I feel confident investing in, so savings and eventually consumption as needed.

10. Mr Roots

Mr Roots Underneath The Bridge

Selling...hopefully never. I will trade half of my stack for gold when the ratio is under 50:1

11. baseball21

baseball21 Well-Known Member

Anything over 35 and people should be backing up the truck on the sell side. Over 25/30 I'd be trying to sell as much as I can scrounge up

12. Comixbooks

Comixbooks Active Member

Just before my health starts going and the bills pile up.

13. mpcusa

mpcusa "Official C.T. TROLL SWEEPER"

I think it depends on what type of investor you are, if your looking for a quick
    Hit option in this market you would have to buy allot to make it worth your while
    as prices seem to be going back and fourth, my circumstances are pretty simple
    Just trying to create my own 401K...LOL, still have another 20 or so years to
    Go, so baring any disasters i should be able to build a good stack.

14. Bman33

Bman33 Well-Known Member

I think of my stack as a variable savings account, lol. I kind of stopped stacking and put a lot more into my actual 401K. I think my money will do better there. That's just me though.

Draft saved Draft deleted