What to buy?

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by ed wood 654, May 28, 2017.

1. ldhair

ldhair Clean Supporter

Your lack of honesty kills your chance of ever being anything in the hobby. I question anything you might have to say.

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. dog_pound

dog_pound Supporter! Supporter

You did not prove anything, you guessed at a grade and you may or may not have been correct. Your "guess" has not even been validated. Secondly I have seen your amazing grading skills in action. You correctly "guessed" the exact grade of a coin 3 hours after the OP posted the actual grade assigned by the TPG in the same thread three comments above yours.
    Your reputation precedes you as a liar, a braggard, a Troll, and an agitator.
    You will never be taken seriously and may be officially the only person that I will have ever hit the ignore button on.

4. BooksB4Coins

BooksB4Coins Newbieus Sempiterna

How utterly pitiful, not to mention miserable, an existence must one have to feel the need to troll a coin forum in such a way, not once but repeatedly.

I can't help but to think there's two possibilities as to what's going on here. The first is that this individual is simply bored, perhaps lonely, and sees this as a way of gaining attention, or that he's playing an angle, hoping to present himself as an up and coming hotshot, perhaps as part of a wannabe business scheme. Nonsense such as this is one thing, but how he often presents himself in other threads leads me to suspect he's motivated by something other than childish cheeseball-ness.

5. micbraun

micbraun coindiccted

mod...what? never heard about it :)

Santinidollar likes this.
  6. ed wood 654

ed wood 654 Grader & Entrepreneur /Aviation Executive

I'm not a troll and I'm not lonely either. As far as my grading skills go as Ibetasilverdollar to post the holder to see if I was right or not. ED
    PS: I have never guessed a grade after the fact

7. BooksB4Coins

BooksB4Coins Newbieus Sempiterna

If not a troll, and for now ignoring the nonsense you've posted since coming here, why is it so difficult to get your stories straight? In this thread you claim to have only been grading for "5 years", yet in another nonsense thread you said this...

This would mean you're a whole 17 years old then, right? But why does your profile claim that you're 23?

IMG_1731.PNG

Oh, and as for "never" having "guessed a grade after the fact", here you go....

https://www.cointalk.com/threads/civil-war-patriotic-lincoln-medal-gtg.296912/#post-2750266

https://www.cointalk.com/threads/gtg-1881-cc.296783/page-2#post-2748262

https://www.cointalk.com/threads/is...his-1883-no-cents-nickel.296831/#post-2748336

In all seriousness, if you're just trolling, fine, but at least make it interesting and add a little entertainment value. However, if you're trying to make yourself out to be something you're not, especially if done in the hopes that it'll get you something or somewhere, you'd be wise to give it up now and just be yourself. No one is "jealous" of you, little boy, and baseless claims of all you supposedly can do, or will be, mean absolutely nothing. It didn't work for Josh or Detecto, and certainly won't for you either. Making ridiculous claims about money from grandma, buying a mid six-figure coin from an unwitting B&M for peanuts while stealing a photo of it online to post here, and telling all sorts of tall tales will endear you to no one.

baseball21, dog_pound and Stevearino like this.
  8. -jeffB

-jeffB Greshams LEO Supporter

9. Stevearino

Stevearino Well-Known Member

Great catches, Books!
    Steve

10. iPen

iPen Well-Known Member

Just prove each claim and we can get on with it.

11. Kentucky

Kentucky Supporter! Supporter

12. Dave Waterstraat

Dave Waterstraat Well-Known Member

I'm guessing Ed is off having a cup of coffee with Rare-Tim.:smuggrin:

13. Santinidollar

Santinidollar Supporter! Supporter

IMG_0738.JPG

14. CoinBreaux

CoinBreaux Well-Known Member

Trolls aren't even funny...

Last edited: May 31, 2017