What is your stacking goal?

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by FryDaddyJr, Sep 11, 2021.

1. usmc 6123

usmc 6123 Active Member

Can I get you anything I think you are just great I wish everyone could be more like you? You have a friend in me. I would love to have your coins if you were to pass on thanks for your time friend.

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. cpm9ball

cpm9ball CANNOT RE-MEMBER

You'd have to do better than that! ROFLMAO 1.gif ROFLMAO 1.gif ROFLMAO 1.gif

kountryken likes this.
  4. usmc 6123

usmc 6123 Active Member

Oh no am I that transparent. I need time I can do better. Time darn it . I need more time.......

kountryken likes this.
  5. cpm9ball

You have all the time in the world. Use it wisely, grasshopper! SMILING FROG.jpg

6. ldhair

ldhair Clean Supporter

I'll take care of the frog but please send his food along with him. I'm moving too slow to chase bugs. :D

slackaction1 likes this.
  7. kountryken

kountryken Well-Known Member

First, to respond to the OP, I'm not a stacker, either. I'm a collector. And I, also, collect what I like. I absolutely do not consider my collection as an investment. It's a hobby that I get great enjoyment out of. I have no plan to sell my collection, but would if I had to (except for a few coins that are not for sale. Not valuable, just not for sale!).
    First, I'm not out to get your collection. But, I'm going to be as nice to you as you will allow me to be. That's the way I was raised, and I'm too old to change (I've got a little over one month on you, lol). But, I do believe that I will out live you, so you could leave it to me if you chose to. The reason I think I will out live you is easy. I was married, divorced, married, divorced, happy, then, as they say, "all good things must come to an end" I got married a 3rd time (in October will be 34 years). My "new" wife is 10 years younger than me. She absolutely refuses to let me go until I finish ALL of my "honey-do" jobs. Just finished remodeling our travel trailer to sell, and it will be gone this week. Then I've got to rebuild a starter on my old tractor, so it can be sold. Then I've got one more room in the house to finish remodeling, and then ...., well, you get the idea. I just don't have time, or permission to quit, lol! But, I'm not bored! Peace & Blessings, my friend. Kenneth

8. cpm9ball

I don't think so! She's working you to death. J/K!

kountryken likes this.
  9. usmc 6123

usmc 6123 Active Member

Ok, I want to be honest with you your collection is not for me it's for my puppy. My small cute puppy. He needs a big operation if he does not get your coins he may lose the will to keep going. Just thought you should know. Poor little guy.

o

-jeffB likes this.
  10. mpcusa

mpcusa "Official C.T. TROLL SWEEPER"

As much as possible !

11. Cheech9712

Cheech9712 Every thing is a guess

I gave all my stuff away already. Do it weekly. Alls that’s left are my jug of 1972 cents image.jpg

Mr.Q and -jeffB like this.
  12. Cheech9712

Yeah it’s almost filled

13. Cheech9712

You better live long. Cuz they ain’t none here

14. Cheech9712

Try roses

usmc 6123 likes this.
  15. Cheech9712

He’s going to leave it to a girl.

16. Cheech9712

Yeah but when your dead. Do you want the family to fight over just about everything

usmc 6123 likes this.
  17. Cheech9712

Doesn’t even need a dog to protect his stach

usmc 6123 likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted