What are your next planned bullion purchases?

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by myownprivy, Nov 10, 2017.

1. myownprivy

myownprivy Well-Known Member

I have a few purchases planned for the new year.

#1 I'll buy a 2018 Gold Maple when I can do so for $1230 or less

#2 If the price of gold drops further, I may pick up my first 1/10 oz gold Eagle, possibly a Queen's Beast 1/4 gold, and also some American pre-33 gold of some sort.

If silver drops dramatically, I will buy some Silver Maples. If not, I'll stick with circulated silver American or Canadian junk.

How about you?

PS APMEX, Provident, and JMBullion usually offers amazing Black Friday deals. So, there might be something worth buying on that day.

asheland likes this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Danjohnson

Danjohnson Well-Known Member

Couple of roles of 2018 ASEs when they become available and I want to acquire more old gold, including a couple of 5 dollar Injuns for my collection.

4. I was waiting for the Black Friday Deals for 1/4oz gold Queens Beast Dragon & Unicorn. You think the sale will be on Black Friday or Cyber Monday too?

5. sakata

sakata Devil's Advocate

My next planned bullion purchase? Whatever is the best deal at the time I have the money to make a purchase.

If I base it on any other criterion it is a numismatic purchase, not a bullion purchase.

harrync and asheland like this.
  6. SilverMike

SilverMike Well-Known Member

Will be watching for deals on ASE's.

7. mpcusa

mpcusa "Official C.T. TROLL SWEEPER"

Right now looking at the 2018 1 OZ Gold Queens beast Unicorn, and a couple
    Of rare 10 OZ Silver Bars but will most likely wait till after the first of the
    Year to pull the trigger.

8. asheland

asheland The Silver Lion

I pick up what ever is a good deal at that time. It makes stacking more fun and interesting that way.

9. Bman33

Bman33 Well-Known Member

Another 1oz American Gold Buffalo, soon!

Danjohnson and myownprivy like this.
  10. Fender Bender

Fender Bender Member

Thinking about a 100 oz silver Sunshine Mint bar.

Maybe a 2018 1 oz Gold Eagle.

Found a nice coin shop close to where I work. So will check between their price and JM Bullion.

Bman33 likes this.
  11. Dander

Dander New Member

Hopefully more 20 francs, Swiss or French, depending on available funds and prices.

12. Richard M. Renneboog

Richard M. Renneboog Active Member

I think mine will be either chicken or beef. Not fond of the vegetable one. Oh! Sorry, I'm thinking of bouillon...

13. Duane Charter

Duane Charter Member

Any 1 oz. with 5 nines...as in .99999...

Last edited: Nov 21, 2017
  14. gold standard db

gold standard db Active Member

I got a 1/10th gold eagle tube. 2 coins in the tube now. 2016 1/10th oz eagle and a 1/20th oz silver libertad. Im going to get a platinum eagle 1/10th, maple leaf, kuegerrand, phil harmonic, chinese panda, maybe aussie coins too. anything 16.5mm will fit in tube. i want guilders but they wont fit. aww. i miss my engelhard 10oz bars i had. oh well, life goes on.

Draft saved Draft deleted