Warning to people waiting for deliveries

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by TyCobb, Apr 1, 2020.

1. TSE

TSE New Member

I bought junk at the low a few weeks back. It took 10 days for my check to clear and the seller shipped the day before they shut down for covid. I tracked the shipment via the UPS website. As I watched the truck via the app come down my street I went outside to wait and listen for him. A truck drove by. After a moment, I received a "sorry we missed you" notice. Fortunately the UPS app showed the route they take after leaving my neighborhood.

10 miles away I tracked that lazy sob down. He seemed shocked when I called him out for just driving by after I specifically left the gate open for him. He lied about policy (not allowed to come down my driveway) then finally gave me my package. I hate UPS. I hope they go out of business.

slackaction1 likes this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Collecting Nut

Collecting Nut Borderline Hoarder

Unfortunately it's not the company. It's the employee.

4. myownprivy

myownprivy Well-Known Member

This whole post means jack squat unless you call and complain and file a report. You must follow it up and get the employee punished in order to improve the business so this is less likely to happen again.

Just ranting about it on a coin forum and saying you hope they go out of business achieves nothing.

5. TSE

TSE New Member

Did it. But thanks for the great idea.

myownprivy likes this.
  6. fiddlehead

fiddlehead Well-Known Member

100% PO box for me - for almost 50 years. Safe, secure, and if you know the folks who work there they will take care of you when you need something. Well worth the $70 or so that I pay for it. And it's a business expense anyway.

FryDaddyJr likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted