want silver at spot? use these guys

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by chucklenut, Sep 29, 2018.

1. chucklenut

chucklenut New Member

so JMbullion.com has a starter pack, silver at spot. 10oz aint bad plus free shipping on orders over 99

providentmetals.com has also started offering this special, I just got my 10oz from them the other day with no headache (and yes free shipping on orders over 99)

boldpreciousmetals.com offers 5oz of silver at spot and free shipping over 99, but you would have to order something else to round it out. I haven't purchased from these guys yet but I'm going to pull the trigger on it this weekend I think. ill let y'all know if there are any issues with delivery

https://boldpreciousmetals.com/product/welcome-pack-around-the-world-set/

https://www.providentmetals.com/buy-silver-at-spot-price.html

https://www.jmbullion.com/starter-pack/

sdbullion.com also offers a special but I dont think they have free shipping. apmex for some reason doesn't offer a deal like this. anyone else know of similar deals of silver at spot plus free shipping?

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. myownprivy

myownprivy Well-Known Member

I think you've got the main ones covered.

The Bold Precious Metals deal is a little scammy. I say that because typically it will be new, first time customers attracted to it. But unless you're an established customer, you can't use an e-check. That means if you want to pay now, you need to use a credit card that will charge a hefty few percent premium over spot. Plus, as you mentioned, you will be charged shipping. Plus, you have to have $99 of OTHER items to get free shipping. The cost of the 5oz at spot does not count toward the $99.

I like the JMBullion spot deal the best, because they offer rounds or bars (depending on when you view the offer) that are very easily resold, like A-Mark Bars or Buffalo rounds.

Provident I don't like as much because their offer is for their Prospector rounds.

Joea59 and chucklenut like this.
  4. pmbug

pmbug Taking steps on my thousand mile journey

FWIW, I have ordered stuff from Bold before and received it without issue.

SilverMike, midas1 and chucklenut like this.
  5. Joea59

Joea59 Member

Reading the complete deal is a must. "OTHER" and "DOES NOT COUNT TOWARD" are key words to look for.

6. Joea59

Joea59 Member

Reading the complete deal is a must. "OTHER" and "DOES NOT COUNT TOWARD" are key words to look for.
    I think I need to advise myself and be careful with reposting. Sorry about that.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2018
  7. myownprivy

myownprivy Well-Known Member

Is there anyone else offering 5 or 10 ounces at spot as a 1 time offering to customers?

8. mpcusa

mpcusa "Official C.T. TROLL SWEEPER"

The starter pack is a nice way to begin you PM journey :)

JCKTJK likes this.
  9. SilverMike

SilverMike Well-Known Member

I’ve done all these and agree with above. The Bold deal is good IF you know those details and find well priced other items to get to free shipping. Getting government issued Bullion at spot is a treat.

Draft saved Draft deleted