TRYING TO "Play the GSR" -- HORRIBLE IDEA

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by goldcollector, Apr 17, 2017.

  1. goldcollector

    goldcollector Member

    Well it's definitely gonna fall from it's current point
     
  2. Avatar

    Guest User Guest



    to hide this ad.
  3. losthomer

    losthomer Active Member

    They were right if you consider a day, month, or year to be forever.
     
  4. goldcollector

    goldcollector Member

    Or 10 years. ( I'll take that action, 9 years ago it was in the 30's)

    Nobody invests hoping their investment starts going up in 40 years.

    And I'm wondering who exactly is this "they".
     
  5. masterswimmer

    masterswimmer Well-Known Member

    They? 'They' are the ones who make a deal with someone and follow through with the transaction. Unlike you who reneges on the deal and steals the buyers money. Thief!
     
  6. losthomer

    losthomer Active Member

    So, by your logic something that happened as recently as 9 years ago can never happen again. I hope you don't work as an analyst.
     
  7. EdThelorax

    EdThelorax Well-Known Member

    Just to be clear, I am continuing to accumulate physical silver. I don't mind waiting.
    I'll take a 95% of a 5% gain over a 5% chance of a 95% gain.
    In this case it's a 90% chance of over 100% gain if you have the patience for it.
     
  8. goldcollector

    goldcollector Member

    I told you in the 1st post it would never be 55 to 1 again. It has since almost doubled.

    There are a lot of things that happened 9 years ago that will never happen again.

    I'm sure you know the GSR ratio was set at 16 for years. When it's allowed to flow freely, it doesn't just go to 120 overnight. It takes time. It only fell to 38 because silver had an insane nonsense runup to $49 followed by an all out collapse in price.

    So if you do see the GSR correct to 70 ever again I hope you will run not walk to unload it before the price collapses yet again.

    The price of oil in 2011 was $100 per Barrell. With fracking, good luck living long enough too see that again. Spoiler Alert - you won't. Silver price is heavily tied to the price of oil. Gold is not. So yes, you and I will never see GSR 68 ever ever again. I'm not saying it won't correct from this 120, it will. But 68 again - never.
     
  9. goldcollector

    goldcollector Member


    I don't think any of us have the patience to wait until 2150. But this is a good time to buy if you can get it near spot.
     
  10. goldcollector

    goldcollector Member

    GSR 115

    Still Waiting
     
  11. goldcollector

    goldcollector Member

    Silvidiot - Someone who pays $20 for an ASE when spot is $17, then pays $30 for an ASE when spot is $13


    GSR 115

    Still Waiting
     
  12. -jeffB

    -jeffB Greshams LEO Supporter

    Simple scum -- someone who offers goods for sale, takes the payment, never delivers the goods, and pretends nothing ever happened.
     
  13. masterswimmer

    masterswimmer Well-Known Member

  14. goldcollector

    goldcollector Member

  15. goldcollector

    goldcollector Member

    Screenshot_20200327-222445.png

    Jeff no doubt a strong correction is coming. That's what generally happens when something goes higher than it has been in 5000 years but the 50s and 60s are gone forever.

    GSR higher than it's been in over 5000 years. Lol@ you Jeff. 5000 years.
     
  16. masterswimmer

    masterswimmer Well-Known Member

  17. -jeffB

    -jeffB Greshams LEO Supporter

    The Gold-Silver Ratio continues to visit territory it's never touched before.

    Goldcollector continues to tread the same ground that countless low-lifes tread every day. Send @Garlicus his silver, or be seen as a thief and a fool -- a fool who rails against the worthlessness of silver, but makes himself a criminal by clinging to it after it's sold.
     
  18. EdThelorax

    EdThelorax Well-Known Member

    If I try to buy an ounce of silver, it costs me $200 for 10=$20/oz.
    An ounce of gold can be had for $1775
    1775/20=88.75
    This is the true GSR as far as I am concerned.
    I don't care what pieces of paper trade for.
    It will continue lower from here IMHO.
     
  19. losthomer

    losthomer Active Member

    New day, same blah, blah, blah.
     
  20. goldcollector

    goldcollector Member


    Yeah I will give you that. But silver always carries an idiotic premium at first in times like these because silver buyers will pay it. Try getting gold buyers in Mass to pay 100% premium. Lol. Silver buyers are buying ASEs at $25-$30 because you know it's just about to take off. When it doesn't the premiums will become more reasonable. In the next 2-3 months silver will probably go up to $17-$18 and ASEs will be going for $21-$22.
     
  21. goldcollector

    goldcollector Member

    No. It's a fact. I didn't write the article. You just don't like these facts as you continue to be wrong. "I'll take that action" =highest GSR in 5000 years
     
Draft saved Draft deleted

Share This Page