This just popped up on the news! Doesn'T look good!

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by Yankee, Sep 13, 2009.

1. Yankee

Yankee Senior Member

I hope my new avatar is acceptable and non offensive to CloudSweeper!. The guy who sold it to me said it was rated "G"

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. CoinKeeper

CoinKeeper Keeper of Coins

It's a pink bunny, really. We're not little children, stop arguing over something that is so insignificant. If you don't like it, close your eyes and pretend it's a sexy lady instead.

4. Yankee

Yankee Senior Member

I agree! personally I really dont notice others avatars, I figure each for their own. But these days you never know what might set folks off!. I guess we have to be more sensitive to others feelings. O well, enough said problem solved now we can get back to busness!

5. krispy

krispy krispy

bunnies are still a menace to society. just because they haven't opposable thumbs and don't can't carry assault rifles, doesn't mean they can't mess you up. :rolling:

6. green18

green18 Unknown member Sweet on Commemorative Coins Supporter

By Jove you've found Harvey......

7. Yankee

Yankee Senior Member

I didnt think of that! Now I dont know what to do?????

8. scottishmoney

scottishmoney Buh bye

You paid money for that?:bigeyes:

9. Captainkirk

Captainkirk 73 Buick Riviera owner

Haven't you ever seen 'The Search for the Holy Grail' by Monty Python? Rabbits are mean foul deadly creatures! "Look at the Bones!!"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcxKIJTb3Hg

10. Yankee

Yankee Senior Member

A long, long time ago, Ike visited Fort Knox. He approached the gate. A soldier saluted and said, "Sorry, Mr. President, I can't allow you to gain entrance."

Ike said, "I am the President of the United States. I order you to stand down."

The guard responded, "Sir, with most respect. I can't allow you inside."

"Why," asked Ike.

The soldier pointed at Fort Knox and said, "Because there's nothing inside that building."

Ike shrugged, spun on his heels, and yelled back over his shoulder, "Double the guard!"

11. krispy

krispy krispy

just a silly update...

Yakpoo: I just read a new humorous pirate story:

Pirates hit navy ship 'in error'

Attached Files:

12. scottishmoney

scottishmoney Buh bye

In all fairness to the Somali pirates, it was a French ship. They have that unfortunate reputation of running up the white flag you know.

Draft saved Draft deleted