This just popped up on the news! Doesn'T look good!

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by Yankee, Sep 13, 2009.

1. Yankee

Yankee Senior Member

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Paddy54

Paddy54 Well-Known Member

Another ploy to free up some of the yellow stuff! I have said this before and I'll say it again...if you have it hold it don't worrie about short range gains, or losses. as history repeates its self time and time again. The only way I would consider selling my holding at this point would be if the market hit 1500.00 @ oz and then a little voice would be screamming in the back of my head saying NO Don't Do IT! Gold is the stuff dreams are made out of and it's the stuff that keeps you in the game when all else has failed IE.... Paper money,Banks, Goverments etc.... just my honest opion.

4. yakpoo

yakpoo Member

5. Yankee

Yankee Senior Member

http://quotes.ino.com/chart/?s=NYBOT_DX&v=sWOW! take a look at the dollar! its skyrocketing up fast! I wonder what has happened? The metals are heading DOWN Gold$1,003.90 $1,004.90 [​IMG] -1.60 Silver$16.65 $16.70 [​IMG] -0.01 Platinum$1,296.00 $1,306.00 [​IMG] -15.70 Palladium$288.00 $293.00 [​IMG] -2.

6. RedOakPresoBox

RedOakPresoBox Junior Member

OMG! Sky is falling! :hammer:

7. CrustyCoins

CrustyCoins Twilight Photographer

This is why I incorporate most of my gold directly into my collection of classic stuff. It's for the long haul. :)

8. krispy

krispy krispy

Precisely! A strategy I like to follow as well.
    PMs continue to be worth their weight during any given market fluctuation but if you buy numismatic collectible gold, you can also enjoy the premium or added value those pieces command. :thumb:

9. Captainkirk

Captainkirk 73 Buick Riviera owner

I am waiting for gold to drop to $500-$600/oz so I can buy a gold coin, I don't own any right now, but we have milk, bread, and coffee for a few days.

10. Fullmoonkid

Fullmoonkid Member

Excellent post Paddy,its exactly what i suspect as well.I hope a crash is manipulated to free some up,id love to buy more :)

11. AlexN2coins2004

AlexN2coins2004 ASEsInMYClassifiedAD

I want that kind of gold too... I only own a 1 gram instanbul bar on a card...kinda sucks...I want a gold buffalo 1 oz personally...but if gold hits that low I willl take any coin or coins I can afford :D

12. Fullmoonkid

Fullmoonkid Member

These are gorgous and affordable :) plenty of good looking raw ones around.

Attached Files:

13. yakpoo

yakpoo Member

Maybe if you get the Enterprise moving really fast you'll go back in time!:thumb:

14. yakpoo

yakpoo Member

It looks like gold dropped 2 bucks at the open and has stayed there ever since...not that I'm watching.

15. jaceravone

jaceravone Member

ROTFLOL! :goofer:

16. Danr

Danr Numismatist

I'd like to see it tumble.

17. scottishmoney

scottishmoney Buh bye

Don't you see that he owns a '73 Buick Riviera, just about as big as the Enterprise - and it does reverse - we hope:)

18. Cloudsweeper99

Cloudsweeper99 Treasure Hunter

Well, you have your reputation as a fortune teller riding on it. :D

19. Captainkirk

Yes, the 73 Riviera is the closest thing on earth to the Enterprise. Too bad it's sub-light, although it's close.

20. scottishmoney

scottishmoney Buh bye

You really should post pics, those cars are HUGE! But talk about a party wagon!:D

21. Captainkirk

It weighs 6300 and is 18.5 feet long. 455-4bbl.
    License on the front - 12bemup, (one to beam up.)

In keeping with the theme of the post, this is what I would haul my bullion in , if I could afford any:

Attached Files:

Draft saved Draft deleted