The Market Is Beginning To Look Like Roses To Me

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by justafarmer, Apr 14, 2015.

1. Topcat7

Topcat7 Still Learning

Thanks. Understood. While my interest lies in coins I shall leave that other language alone.

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. InfleXion

InfleXion Wealth Preserver

I completely agree, and I also disagree. Insider information is only inside until it's outside, and then it's outsider information. Accurately determining the point of transition from inside to outside is open to debate and at the mercy of perception which is reality until proven otherwise. During this transitory phase, said information may be referred to as sideside information by insiders and unside information by outsiders who are now temporarily insiders until such time as the sideside, or unside, information becomes widely perceived as outside information, at such time the temporary insiders will resume their outsider designation, only until proven otherwise, of course.

Revi, PeacePeople and Ron Henry like this.
  4. Topcat7

Topcat7 Still Learning

Of course. (What he said.)

5. Revi

Revi Mildly numismatic

What I'm thinking is it's time to double down on the shiny. Time to pull out all the stops and really bamboozle! Time to pull all the plugs and sink the ship! Time to find your hidey hole and fill it with that moon juice! Am I making myself clear?

6. justafarmer

justafarmer Senior Member

You can’t just gaze into your magic Orb for California Chrome. It takes Street Sense to play the game in this Animal Kingdom. Sure I’ll Have Another opportunity to Mine That Bird for more Big Brown or re-coupe my losses in a couple of weeks. It’s very rare for a Super Saver to end up on top.

I’m no Gallant Fox or wizard of Omaha but I’m going to Whirlaway with my usual Citation anyway. You can Assault this War Admiral all you want but let it be Affirmed as Sir Barton will attest, I have been a member of this Count Fleet and been playing this game for a Seattle Slew of years.

Don’t get caught up in the crowd funding scheme being the Arkansas connection for whatever reason just never seems to make a full transition in this trading environment. Probably works better underneath in a derivative play.

I’m leaning towards complete Materiality with maybe a trip planned to Dortmund.

Just a little trivia for you. Monarchos may boast about being the 2nd fastest but Secretariat will tell you that’s a Sham.

Revi likes this.
  7. Topcat7

Topcat7 Still Learning

Now which end does the hay go in, and which end . . . . . . . . . . .

Revi likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted