The last in the Zombucks Series

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by Pacecar, Sep 25, 2015.

1. medoraman

medoraman Well-Known Member

For those countries who are UK derived, I understand your point. Collectors in general, though, simply prefer coins not rounds. Even though we hate those "pay me a dollar a coin to put my country's name on it" coins, at least they are coins. I bet the manufacturer of these could have gotten higher premiums if they were coins in some manner. Put the name of the country on the edge if needed.

Tinpot likes this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. PeacePeople

PeacePeople Wall St and stocks, where it's at

I don't think so. They released the first one at $1 over spot as a pre-sale for about a week. After that they've sold them for $3 over spot on every issue. They didn't sell millions or compete with ASEs or Maples, but they sold plenty at a premium that maples can't seem to draw, to a competent buyer anyway, and for most of the time they were out, eagle premiums were also less. So yes, I'm saying they did it right...

4. medoraman

medoraman Well-Known Member

Agree to disagree. This is an attractive issue. Put some country's name on it so it's a coin, and it's a $25 coin and they would sell more. But we will never know.

5. I believe it is actually the Capitol Building... Pretty "sharp" man, you are, indeed.

6. Comixbooks

Comixbooks Active Member

I picked up the copper version on ebay for 2.90 I think it will look better looks more gold anyway..

Draft saved Draft deleted