The last in the Zombucks Series

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by Pacecar, Sep 25, 2015.

1. Pacecar

Pacecar Well-Known Member

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. paddyman98

paddyman98 I'm a professional expert in specializing! Supporter

Now that's wicked! I like it :wideyed:

4. medoraman

medoraman Well-Known Member

I have to say its the most attractive of that series. I would have more interest in them if they were coins.

5. Jaelus

Jaelus The Hungarian Antiquarian Supporter

Very nice. That's a must buy.

6. spirityoda

spirityoda Coin Junky

7. Brett_in_Sacto

Brett_in_Sacto Well-Known Member

You guys are nuts! But I'll probably regret those words in 20 years when we find out they are the Cabbage Patch Dolls of the bullion world. :)

Not my cup of tea, but it is silver after all. It can't be all bad! :)

Zombies... LOL! :borg:

Mr Roots likes this.
  8. Daniel Jones

Daniel Jones Well-Known Member

This is the first I have ever heard of this series, and after viewing the R rated design on that silver item, I think I will pass. Ha, ha! Now I see why your mood is "murderous". Ha, ha!

9. longnine009

longnine009 Darwin has to eat too. Supporter

That's a pretty cool way to end it. :)

10. thetracer

thetracer Active Member

Go back and look at the entire series, then you will see the context of this one.

11. ken454

ken454 Well-Known Member

awesome! the best fer last!

12. Daniel Jones

Daniel Jones Well-Known Member

I will do that, now that curiosity compels me.

13. yakpoo

yakpoo Member

Legal tender in all Isis held territories.

14. SunriseCoins

SunriseCoins Active Member

Why is it cool to have the White House burning?

I think its plain immature and wrong. That's the peoples house historically. I am glad to see the series end. Only a few out of the series were great art 70% of the zombucks are garbage rounds. Bio sign just garbage. People you will not sell silver or trade silver in a Apocalypse.

Mr Roots likes this.
  15. Mr Roots

Mr Roots Underneath The Bridge

I'll never understand why these got popular, I didn't know so many teenagers stacked silver rounds.

xCoin-Hoarder'92x likes this.
  16. ken454

ken454 Well-Known Member

i like zombies an i like silver, zombies on silver is a win win...an i'm a shade past teenager...

17. longnine009

longnine009 Darwin has to eat too. Supporter

If your referring to my post, it's Saint-Gaudens' Davida with hair that's cool. And she's fighting back.

If I understand this soap opera correctly, the model who is Miss Liberty on Saint-Gaudens Double Eagle was Miss Victory for the statue: Sherman's Victory also done by Saint-Gaudens.

Of course there has to be some question as to whether Miss Victory on the Sherman statue was Davida Johnson or Harriette Anderson or both. But since Davida was Saint-Gaudens' mistress I'm guessing he knew what was in it for him.

In any case, she's counter- attacking the zombies.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2015
  18. xCoin-Hoarder'92x

xCoin-Hoarder'92x Storm Tracker

I can see cash totally being abolished in an apocalypse, but to say metals will lose value is absurd. For thousands of years gold and silver have been used for trade. These metals have had a use for people before money was even a "thing".

Brett_in_Sacto likes this.
  19. Tinpot

Tinpot Well-Known Member

Having some small country charge a paltry fee to put their name on the coin and a picture of the ugly queen elizabeth makes it more appealing? I'm honestly curious why people like this. It ruins half the coin in my opinion.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2015
  20. SunriseCoins

SunriseCoins Active Member

Wow, what I am saying is 3 things and nothing else as well nothing else to read into or take out of Text.

1. Only a few of the Zombuck Rounds were any good as in usage of the field, some what high relief and over all handling of the rounds from Providence hands to my hands. 2 were great rounds.

2. That's the peoples house and its on fire and toxic symbol both immature. The White House burning on the coin should be band but what ever let people have freedom of expression for better and worse we will see how that all works out in the future not good if you as me. Some lines should not be crossed.

3. A little about me note all the I's. I work out, now in my early 40's been working out starting at the age of 13 teen, I have weapons knife etc. In shape. I would say by profession and hobbies pretty sharp man. I would not try trading or selling bullion in Apocalypse. Even if some of you try and do at some point it will not work out without problems early then later because someone is going to have a real bad ending day at some point doing that. Bad idea. Hide it/Dig a hole for it, walk away from it.

@Tinpot grow-up. Queen Elizabeth has aged over the years go look at her pics as a young lady see if you would not fall in love/passion with her.

From past history the Money sign on coins sells coins that's what got people interested in owning more Bullion with money attached to them. The mints have done well after putting dollar signs on Bullion Coins.

Learn some more history on Queen Elisabeth and the family, you will find many reasons why she is on many Bullion Coins. She is not ugly either in the past or what image is now struck onto coins.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2015
  21. Tinpot

Tinpot Well-Known Member

I don't worship nor have any respect for "royalty" and I couldn't care less what she looked like when she was younger. Her younger version is not on the coin which is the subject at hand.

Draft saved Draft deleted