The end is near!

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by Detecto92, Jun 27, 2012.

1. fatima

fatima Junior Member

I don't think this premise has been put forth at all nor do I think it is even really relevant to the current discussion points of this topic.

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. lucyray

lucyray Ariel -n- Tango

Please don't go political here, or our moderators will kill this thread. Please.

Thanks (I'm trying to learn from this thread, and don't want to see it killed.)

Lucy

4. areich

areich America*s Darling

really?

The conditions under early capitalism was far better than the alternative, even at the time of the "golden age of capitalism", which is actually the early phase of industrialization.

5. fatima

fatima Junior Member

Yes, really. It's easy to call people ignorant of history and accuse them of blabbering because this is nothing but an opinion and you don't need to demonstrate any factual knowledge to defend your opinion. If you indeed think we are way off base, then enter the conversation by quoting something that you disagree with and then tells us why the facts are wrong. This is of course more difficult since you now have to defend what you post.

6. areich

areich America*s Darling

I don't have to defend anything. Accept what I wrote or do not. It is a personal issue for yourself to determine.

7. medoraman

medoraman Well-Known Member

Sorry Amanda, but I agree with Fatima. Throwing out an insult calling everyone on the thread ignorant and then refusing to state what you are objecting to is simply trolling. If you wish to disagree, then disagree and state your opinion so we have a chance to either agree with you or disagree with your points.

To do otherwise is simply derailing a thread intentionally IMHO.

Chris

8. BUncirculated

BUncirculated Well-Known Member

Don't start arguing or the mods will close this thread too.

9. fatima

fatima Junior Member

OK, I think it's pretty clear that everyone who has responded doesn't accept what you said. I include myself in this as well. Nothing else to discuss.

10. areich

areich America*s Darling

OK - you can have the last word.

Draft saved Draft deleted