Texas has your back

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by Westtexasbound, Jun 18, 2015.

1. benveniste

benveniste Type Type

See my avatar. But then again, I don't see how setting up a state-run business to compete with existing private businesses is consistent with a small-government, pro-business philosophy.

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. gronnh20

gronnh20 Well-Known Member

It was. It also took it off topic. I'm still peeved about the shuttle ending up in NY.:astronaut:

The State of Texas needs to sell the gold off and quit raising my property taxes.:mad: They have a horrendous record of asset investment.:facepalm: Any other comments I would have on this subject would only get my post deleted. :rage:

Did the addition of smilie icons enhance the content and context of my post?

4. Vess1

Vess1 CT SP VIP

Since the fiat period is so good why are there any limits? If they would print $100k for every household the economy would be booming. There is no hope of the debt ever going down and we will eventually reach a point equivalent to that amount of money anyway. Why don't they just do it now? There is no limits. The debt ceiling has no real limit. I want a $200k check from the government. I don't think this era is evil. Everything is paid for with imaginary, future wealth that doesn't exist yet and will never exist.. I've begun to embrace it. I want my printed money right now. What could possibly go wrong? It's worked this long.

5. davidh

davidh soloist gnomic

[​IMG]

6. Del Pinto

Del Pinto Active Member

No, this isn't a political thread.
    Not. at. all.

7. sgt23

sgt23 Active Member

It doesn't matter how much money you print if you own all the resources, can still build an army and have enough land too grow as much food as you like. Oh and you also have too take care of you water resources. You don't really need commodities like silver and gold to survive. Food, water, medicine and land just to name a few that we really can't live without.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2015
Draft saved Draft deleted