Featured Standard Price Guide to World Crowns and Talers 1484-1968

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by Seattlite86, Feb 25, 2019.

1. ma-shops

ma-shops Well-Known Member

@Seattlite86 by the way - if you are registered on ma-shops, you can set up a wish list and follow the search, that means, that you will be informed via mail as soon one of the 300 international Dealers add a new item (in your case the book) and you can check the prices or make a price request directly. As per my info daily ~2.000 items will be added new (over all categories), but there can be a lucky draw and some kind of that book will be set up for sale . To register is free… Maybe that is an alternative channel to get the book… on the other hand I am still waiting for a friends reply, if he has a recommendation and maybe a not so "pricey" book for you. I Keep you posted :)

Seattlite86 likes this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Seattlite86

Seattlite86 Outspoken Member

Great recommendation. I’ll definitely set that up.

4. Mkman123

Mkman123 Well-Known Member

@ma-shops I sent a pm but never got a reply so I figure I'd ask publicly. Does ma-shops have a feature where someone can search for what coins sold for in the past 30 days, etc? Ebay has something like that, it helps with pricing and figuring out what something is worth. I haven't seen this option for ma-shops but I feel it would be very helpful!

Thanks

5. ma-shops

Oh sweet lord, I am really sorry! I read your message that day on my smartphone and forgot to reply! I wanted to send a message from my laptop that night and missed to send a message :sorry: At the moment me and my family are chasing one cough and flu and so on to the next. Just now I am getting well but my kids are sick... anyway, regarding your Question - just now we do not have the Option, but I can check with our IT Team, if there is something upcoming or maybe they can figure something out. Let me check and keep you posted about that.

Seattlite86 likes this.
  6. Mkman123

@ma-shops thank you! I feel it would really benefit sellers and buyers at ma-shops if someone can check what a certain coin sold previously. Perhaps pricing could be in line with what previously sold for and or a buyer can make a more appropriate counter offer.

Thanks!

Seattlite86 likes this.
  7. ma-shops

Forward your request to our IT Dept… hope to get a reply quite soon :bookworm:

Seattlite86 likes this.
  8. Mithril

Mithril Member

ma-shops, Seattlite86, Eduard and 2 others like this.
  9. longshot

longshot Enthusiast Supporter

Seattlite86 likes this.
  10. Robidoux Pass

Robidoux Pass Well-Known Member

Seattlite86 likes this.
  11. juris klavins

juris klavins Well-Known Member

Seattlite86 likes this.
  12. Eduard

Eduard Supporter**

I have seen you collection before. However, seeing it again I have to say what a wonderful and interesting way to illustrate both an interesting event in German history, as well as the coins of that era. Very nice!

Seattlite86 and Mithril like this.
  13. Mkman123

@Mithril awesome collection, loved looking at pics of the coins

Mithril and Seattlite86 like this.
  14. Seattlite86

Mithril likes this.
  15. johnrpva

johnrpva Active Member

16. johnrpva

johnrpva Active Member

1661 2Th Munster D-5602 (German Church and City Thalers 1600-1700)....oversized slab AU-Details (Corrosion Removed)((by PCGS without requesting restore service)..had this coin in a research box for almost 35 years before I sent it in...very pleasant surprise...have 4-5 other Davenport editions, including one on Asia, Africa and Oceania...used to just blow the dust off them in coin shops and buy them

Seattlite86 likes this.
  17. Seattlite86

Draft saved Draft deleted