Spot Silver Ticker

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by Mickey01023, Aug 9, 2010.

1. Mickey01023

Mickey01023 Junior Member

I have windows 7 and I want to have the spot silver ticker on my desktop. I can't seem to find it or a program or "gadget". Anyone know the ticker or a program that will show the top 4 metal markets?

One other thing, more of a request. I made an account on Kitco two days ago for their forum and I guess it takes at least a week to get approved. I was searching google for 10oz bar holders and I think a thread on kitco might have the answer.

http://www.google.com/search?q=10+o...7&rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-SearchBox&ie=&oe=

The 2nd one. If someone could tell me if someone posted where to buy them I would be most happy. If someone on here knows a place to buy the holders I'd be most appericative.

thanks

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. 1970 Silver Art

1970 Silver Art Silver Art Bar Collector

I use a program called Kitco Kcast on my home computer. I use it to show spot gold and spot silver but I think that you can use it to show 4 metals. Go to Kitco.com to download the Kitco Kcast program.

4. krispy

krispy krispy

Another member, fools_gold, pointed us towards this site / these tools recently for widgets. Not sure about the holders for 10 oz. bars. I will poke around on some coin supply sites and report back if I find anything.

5. Mickey01023

Thank you very very much, this is just what i was hoping to find. Did it say anything on that kitco site? I bought a bunch for a the 1oz bars and 1oz rounds, but I'm tiring of them and just want to start collecting the 5oz and 10oz bars. Don't go out of your way, but if you see 5 and 10oz holders let me know.

I read that there aren't many people who have a 100k oz of silver, maybe a 100. I intend to be one of them lol

6. Mickey01023

Oh btw do you know much about lear capital? They sell silver for like .88 cents over spot. I'm sure the shipping is $60 an oz to ship lol but still its not a bad price shipping dependant.

7. krispy

krispy krispy

I do not know much about them, but prefer to deal with Provident Metals or Apmex when buying/selling to an online dealer. The best prices will probably be from a local dealer or at a coin show should you have either of those options available to you.

8. krispy

krispy krispy

I did not search the Kitco forums but one idea I might suggest for larger bar holders is to inquire with bullion dealers who sell the same bars you want a holder for-- see if they have any supplies or even left over (used) holders you might acquire from them.

Air-Tite Holders model Z10 Air-Tite Direct Fit Capsule is designed for 10 oz. Silver Round. Size: 3.024" x 0.286"

Perhaps you can inquire with Austin Coins (I have no experience with them) who offer these 10 oz. silver bars in protective cases:

Also try an eBay search: 10 HARD ACYLIC AIR-TITE HOLDERS FOR 1 OZ SILVER BARS. You might find some loose holders for 10 oz. bars like this one for the 1 oz. bars.

Draft saved Draft deleted