Sold some yesterday

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by SD51555, Jul 13, 2016.

1. slackaction1

slackaction1 Supporter! Supporter

MEDORAMAN.... You cant go wrong with CRP plan allot of my friends have done for years............. then buy more land...............

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Cascade

Cascade CAC Variety Nerd

Coming down to Anaheim Brett? And how was your LBE experience overall aside the HA -auction boondoggle?

4. Brett_in_Sacto

Brett_in_Sacto Well-Known Member

Crowded and expensive, but it's nice to see how the other half lives in the big city. :)

Most exciting moment? I think I saw a Kardashian!!! :hilarious::hilarious::rolleyes::woot::woot::yack::yack::yack::yack:

5. Cascade

Cascade CAC Variety Nerd

That was Mohmed Kardashian. He runs the hot dog stand at the end of the walkway at the waters edge near the pay telescopes :hilarious:

So, no to Anaheim?

6. Brett_in_Sacto

No Anaheim... I spent my wad in Long Beach. My next coin show will be right here at home. With a bit of luck - I'll have my entire Peace Dollar collection out for exhibit. Working through the technicals with the local coin club right now.

Cascade likes this.
  7. Brett_in_Sacto

I just sold ~100ozt of the junk sterling I bought over the last year. I got full melt value for it. A big solid win into the banks. :)

Santinidollar likes this.
  8. Santinidollar

Santinidollar Supporter! Supporter

Never a thing wrong with taking a profit.

Brett_in_Sacto likes this.
  9. Sean5150

Sean5150 Well-Known Member

Silver's challenging the 50 month average again. If it hold above $20.35 it could break out.

Draft saved Draft deleted