Sold of My Entire Bullion Collection In Order To Purchase BitCoins

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by Tyler, Apr 1, 2013.

1. Michael K

Michael K Well-Known Member

1 Bitcoin equals
    11780.00 US Dollar

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. PMONNEY

PMONNEY Flaminivs

World of temporary fiction.......

4. myownprivy

myownprivy Well-Known Member

I just hope these fools don't lose their homes or marriages as a result of the ensuing crash.

asheland likes this.
  5. baseball21

baseball21 Well-Known Member

Sure they can, but at these price points it’s kind of pointless. You’d be risking a hefty sum even in fractional amounts with a lot of volatility while putting all your identity information into an exchange with the hope of maybe making a few grand. I can certainly see the point of taking the risk with larger sums where the return could be huge, but it’s a lot to stomach to only make a few hundred or a few thousand.

It's really not a fleece on the common man, it just is what it is in the sense of being a money maker with big swings. Will it fall apart one day maybe, but Asia loves it. It's essentially legal tender in Japan now and they’re a bigger part of the market than the USA is. We can all make future predictions but really no one knows it’s future it’s never been done before. As long as it’s popular in Asia and keeps growing in popularity it’s hard to see a full fledged crash without hacking or governments playing a big role. Any competing venture will take a little time to win people away from it.

Bman33 likes this.
  6. goldcollector

goldcollector Member

Wow is it really so hard for you stubborn people to just admit you were wrong about crypto ? Those "fools" are up 1200% this year. How is your silver doing ? Those "fools" are up like 50,000% over the last couple of years. Yeah they probably did lose their marriages as they traded in for a newer model with all the money they made.

The only one who are fools are the ones who buy in too late which for sure will come but people who have already bought in have easily cashed out their original investment plus some.

They won't be losing even when it does fall. So much sour grapes here every time bitcoin is brought up. I am sure an impartial observer would say those who bought silver would be much closer to foolish than those who bought bitcoin but thats right you just bought silver as insurance or to hedge your stocks. You never wanted it to actually appreciate.

:rolleyes:

7. Nathan401

Nathan401 Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

You're a thief

8. Santinidollar

Santinidollar Supporter! Supporter

@goldcollector

Instead of running your mouth about bitcoin, why don’t you go over to Silver Eagles and explain an allegation of an unfilled order to a member dating back to June. We have long memories.

Kasia, Johndoe2000$ and Nathan401 like this.
  9. Clawcoins

Clawcoins Damaging Coins Daily

I cashed out of my bitcoin/Ethereum/Litecoin. seemed too much of a good thing.
    though .. I should get back in .. it doesn't look like it's gonna stop; though it is a tad few more dollars to get into now.

10. midas1

midas1 Exalted Member

11. baseball21

baseball21 Well-Known Member

12. Michael K

1 Bitcoin equals
    11850.50 US Dollar

13. losthomer

losthomer Active Member

14. Bman33

Bman33 Well-Known Member

15. losthomer

losthomer Active Member

I'm in the missed the boat, boat.

16. Michael K

Wow thanks Bman
    Incredible to say the least.
    1 Bitcoin equals
    12209.91 US Dollar

17. Michael K

1 Bitcoin equals
    12875.00 US Dollar

asheland likes this.
  18. Santinidollar

19. Michael K

STAND BACK BITCOIN COMING THROUGH
    1 Bitcoin equals
    13325.00 US Dollar
    There has to be some manipulation going on. Because this is impossible.

20. Santinidollar

This is an accident waiting for a place to happen. Even a pullback to $10,000 would cost a current buyer a 33 percent loss.

21. -jeffB

-jeffB Greshams LEO Supporter

Yep. On the other hand, people were saying exactly the same thing when it crossed $1K.

I'm not in the game at all, either short or long, but I would be unwilling to bet against it crossing even $100K before the pop. If there are strong arguments for any particular cap on its value, I'd love to hear them.

Draft saved Draft deleted