so I bought 21 ASEs from Apmex

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by AlexN2coins2004, Sep 21, 2009.

1. AlexN2coins2004

AlexN2coins2004 ASEsInMYClassifiedAD

so I bought 21 ASEs from Apmex and I got a US mint sealed tube of 2009 ASEs :D glad I paid for
    1 oz Silver American Eagles - Brilliant Uncirculated these instead of the 2009's which at the point I ordered were $0.60 more each or $12.60 which allowed me to buy that 21st 1 ASE which was a 2008 w ASE with the money I had to spend at the time of my order and I still had change :high5:
    I like Apmex allowing me to get what I want for under their price
    now I'm waiting on the 2009 w's to come out...

Edit:to simplify it down I got 21 ASE's for the price of 20-2009 ASEs and 20 of those I got were a sealed U.S. Mint tube of 2009 and 1 2008 W ASE

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Blue Angel

Blue Angel Senior Member

Cool! Glad you "simplified it down"......you definitely got a great deal. Next question is, how long is it gonna take you to paint them? Just "spoofing" ya man....:hug:

4. AlexN2coins2004

AlexN2coins2004 ASEsInMYClassifiedAD

still in art school but after I learn to paint with a microscope I'll be good to go! :hail:

5. mralexanderb

mralexanderb Coin Collector

Sounds like a good buy. I, too, am waiting for the 2009 W ASEs to appear. I believe there will a serious run on these as they are coming out so late. Anyone know the availability/release date?

Bruce

Draft saved Draft deleted