Snap Bullion from Provident Metals

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by vdbpenny1995, May 7, 2015.

1. vdbpenny1995

vdbpenny1995 Well-Known Member

Has anyone seen these? I was wandering youtube and saw their video they put up 2 days ago so I assume they are relatively new. I know stuff has been made like these but for some reason these look really cool! If anyone has them in hand id love to see some photos and hear your thoughts on them!
    snap_bullion_2_oz_divisible_fractional_silver_bars.jpg

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. harris498

harris498 Accumulator

It just looks like a ripoff of Valcambi's Combi-Bar.

Blissskr likes this.
  4. galapac

galapac Seeking Knowledge

...or the Stagecoach bars.

5. ProvidentJoeMerrick

ProvidentJoeMerrick New Member

Glad you like them! There were three main things that were very important to us in the development of these bars.

First - that they were denominated in ounces as opposed to grams
    Second - that we could provide them at a low premium relative to other breakable bars
    Third - that you could break them into their pieces with your hands

Here are some unedited pics I took with my iPhone. http://imgur.com/a/T9hKr

6. galapac

galapac Seeking Knowledge

Yeah....not sure you can break those Stagecoach bars by hand...:)

7. desertgem

desertgem Senior Errer Collecktor

Joe, be sure to read the forum's rules since you are claiming the product. Any mention of pricing/premium, or advertising outside of the B/S/T forums will be removed. Not picking on you, common for all. Thanks, Jim
    https://www.cointalk.com/threads/coin-talk-rules.34131/

8. harris498

harris498 Accumulator

True, and true.
    The premium on the Combi-Bars is pretty steep.

9. ProvidentJoeMerrick

ProvidentJoeMerrick New Member

Thanks so much for the rules desertgem. Just wanted to clarify; is what I said against the rules? Or does it cross the line if I were to actually state the premium? I'm not trying to be smart; just trying to follow the rules. Finally, is there a way I can tag your name so it automatically shows up in your feed or whatever? Obviously BRAND new here. Thanks for the time!

10. desertgem

desertgem Senior Errer Collecktor

Any indication of any member trying to do a deal outside of the subforums~ For Sale, Trades, etc, is not allowed, ( click the FORUMS button under the top of the page)and those subforums have separate rules such as no replies by post, only PM, and the poster can not change their listings. Once a week for members ( with 10 regular posts), more often for paid supporters. Yes, your first post came close, any mention of cost/premium, your website for orders, etc, would have got you canned, as it would have been apparent that you had not read the rules and were only considering the "sales", but that is past :)
    Jim

11. coleguy

coleguy Coin Collector

Thats pretty neat. I had never seen this for silver, but my uncle used to buy platinum wheels that could be broken into smaller triangles. This was during the 70's and maybe early 80's. Now, someone needs to take the concept further and make silver bullion jigsaw puzzles.

rooman9 likes this.
  12. rooman9

rooman9 Lovin Shiny Things

Like this?
    2013_australian_koala_jigsaw_puzzle_coin_110_tenth_oz_silver_bullion_australia_1_lgw.jpg

vdbpenny1995 likes this.
  13. coleguy

coleguy Coin Collector

lol Yeah, something like that.

rooman9 likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted