WTS: Six Toned Kennedy Half Dollars

Discussion in 'Auction Listings' started by stldanceartist, Feb 10, 2022.

1. stldanceartist

stldanceartist Minister of Silly Walks

Hello again!

Have six toned Kennedy Half Dollars up for auction over at USACoinBook.

I'm trying to list more auctions there (even though it's more work for me) because I really hate the 20% buyer's premium the auctioneer at the old site requires. I'd much rather pay USACB their 2% fees than deal with that BP any more - so it's hopefully a win-win situation for both me and you.

I'm also listing tons of new coins on my website, as well as also listing them over at USACB - so swing by and check them out. I've created the website so far solely to make a solid attempt at paring down my collection into something more manageable, so I'm adding new stuff all the time. See something you like? Make an offer!

A quick reminder: I still also have my toned 1908/1908 S/S/S Philippines 1 Centavo (NGC MS64BN) ending there on the same day. It's a great coin, a super cool variety, and it should be a fun auction that helps someone complete a registry set with a tough variety in just about as good a grade as they come.

I always try to charge as little as possible for shipping (no extra hidden fees) - usually within $1 of what the label actually costs. I also almost always ship within 24 hours of receipt of payment, so anything you buy from me will be on its way to you by the next day.

Anyway - six new Kennedy Half toners. Here's what they look like:

1964 Kennedy Half 1.jpg 1964 Kennedy Half 2.jpg 1964 Kennedy Half 3.jpg 1964 Kennedy Half 4.jpg 1964 Kennedy Half 5.jpg 1964 Kennedy Half 6.jpg

Thanks, good luck, and if you have any questions please let me know!