Silver Will Not Top $20 Again Homies

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by Eminem, Apr 24, 2014.

1. Revi

Revi Mildly numismatic

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Eminem

Eminem Active Member

Well it certainly isn't going below 20 dollas anytime soon

Revi and kaparthy like this.
  4. kaparthy

kaparthy Well-Known Member

Are the stores in your area selling? With silver and gold weak - stock market gains are front page news this week - the local coin shop has said that they do not have this or that when people ask, but offer them something else, mostly conversational. They offered me an interesting one-ounce round for $30. It was not that interesting... I think that hey just wanted to keep the dialog going rather than close the doors for the day.

Revi likes this.
  5. Revi

Revi Mildly numismatic

I have been looking, but there is not much out there now. I wonder why? I got some US pre-65 at 14x face, but that's the only silver I have been buying lately.

6. desertgem

desertgem Senior Errer Collecktor

Maybe what you should say is that there is not much out there they want to sell at this level. If silver goes down another step, the premium charged will go up, except for large middleman who have used futures to protect themselves.

7. Revi

Revi Mildly numismatic

I did see some Canadian silver at spot plus tax, which is an ok deal. I imagine it was around 10x face. Not bad. I didn't buy it because I had an appointment no money in my pocket.

8. Revi

Revi Mildly numismatic

Maybe not.

9. sodude

sodude Well-Known Member

There was plenty of silver at the local coin show.
    1oz bars were $17.xx, Silver Eagles $19.xx ($9xxx for monster boxes), 5oz ATBs at $95.00.

Draft saved Draft deleted