Silver what? What's the Price? OMG!!

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by fretboard, May 25, 2020.

1. fretboard

fretboard Defender of Old Coinage!

True but I've been a member since 2009 and it's only happened once the way you described it. There's been other ripoffs but not where the person comes back on here, people badger him repeatedly, but he still comes back for more like a glutton for punishment. That by itself speaks highly about a man with deep seated mental health issues. laughhard.gif Who else would behave like that, that's just beyond strange?!! :D

Cheech9712 and slackaction1 like this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Cheech9712

Cheech9712 Every thing is a guess

Thanks. Just plan crazy

goldcollector likes this.
  4. Cheech9712

Yeah Nothing personal. Just a phrase like zincincolns. > (Lincoln Cents).

5. Cheech9712

Great idea. That’s the way I look at it. I give a lot away now. Now they bring coins to me showing them. Oldest grand baby wants Canadian Nickels. WHAT. Who does that

-jeffB likes this.
  6. Cheech9712

Yeah. I hear ya. That Gold guy is really without morals. He makes my skin crawl. I hope he doesn’t have to take care of someone. Im with u on this one

Garlicus likes this.
  7. masterswimmer

masterswimmer A Caretaker, can't take it with me

Then why legitimize his post with a bona fide response?

thomas mozzillo and Cheech9712 like this.
  8. Cheech9712

Lol. You met him too. God help us. That mental think is a puzzle ain’t it

9. Cheech9712

He hates Jeff. I say let’s all give Jeff a stick. And gold’s address. Jeff would be my hero. Only kidding members. @jeffB

10. Cheech9712

11. Cheech9712

Cuz. @-jeffB fights a worthy battle

12. -jeffB

-jeffB Greshams LEO Supporter

Nope, I'm just an old guy with a keyboard.

13. goldcollector

goldcollector Member

They are buying at $26-$30 and putting themselves behind in a huge hole to start out. This is 60-80% premium and it's insane. That's similar to paying $3000 for a Gold Eagle.

crazyd likes this.
  14. goldcollector

goldcollector Member

See $3 over spot isn't too bad IMO. Its possible silver may go up $3 or $4 between now and the next 25 years and you might be able to make a little profit. Now those paying $30 for 2020 ASES because they think it's gonna be a special year are what I like to call "Little Jeffys". Of course he's probably trying to scrape up $45 for one of those emergency super-special 2020 ASEs

15. Santinidollar

Santinidollar Supporter! Supporter

Do you know how disgusting you are?

Oldhoopster, LA_Geezer and Garlicus like this.
  16. LA_Geezer

LA_Geezer Well-Known Member

Does that $4 price go for any dates, say, from 1939 to 1964?

BTW, I found an AU 1951 GWQ in my local Walmart's Coinstar the other day. There were five quarters in all in the reject bin at the time; the others were clads dating from 1972 along with one ATB and two state quarters.

17. -jeffB

-jeffB Greshams LEO Supporter

But not as bad as taking $95 for five ASEs, and then never delivering them. Yeah, you got an "infinite" premium, but you lost your reputation. One day that might mean something to you, although it seems less likely with each passing year.

18. goldcollector

goldcollector Member

Just questioning how rare and valuable something can be when it's routinely left behind in the coinstars reject bin

19. Santinidollar

Santinidollar Supporter! Supporter

There’s something badly wrong with you.

20. ldhair

ldhair Clean Supporter

Payback is hell. Your turn will come. It's wise to fix mistakes.

21. LA_Geezer

LA_Geezer Well-Known Member

Would you leave a near AU 1951 quarter in the coinstars bin? Beneath your dignity? I didn't and thought it was my lucky day. I am, however, convinced that some people who dump all of their change in those machines don't realize that there is a reject bin below.

Draft saved Draft deleted