Silver under $16 per on eBay

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by throwbackid, Jun 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. throwbackid

throwbackid Well-Known Member

Silvertowne has 1 ounce silver bars for $15.88 each plus if you have a good CC you can get 2% off that. Best/lowest price I have paid from a major retailer in my shorting collecting career. I'm not sure I'm suppose to post a link so i'll imagine you smart folks can find it.

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. -jeffB

-jeffB Greshams LEO Supporter

Nice. At the Raleigh show this past weekend, there was a guy buying generic bars and rounds at $16 per. I could replace the stock I sold, and lock in a profit of 60 cents. :rolleyes:

It's legal to post a link as long as you're not the seller. I tried searching listings from "silvertownelp" on eBay, but didn't see what you're referring to.

Edit: also tried a general search for silver ounce bar with price greater than $15 and less than $16, Buy It Now; only hits were for quarter- and half-ounce bars.

4. throwbackid

5. Kentucky

Kentucky Supporter! Supporter

That is the price for 100+ bars.

6. -jeffB

So, 100 ounces or more at 17 cents above spot. Not bad, but not what I'm shopping for at the moment, I guess.

7. throwbackid

yes it is!

8. throwbackid

And now they raised the price, nice. At least I got mine at $1,588 minus CC rewards.

9. throwbackid

If anyone has a few JM 100 oz bars I can break them down for you free of charge. I have hundreds of silvertowne rounds and bars 1s and 5s. DM me if anyone is interested. Would consider other 100s top.

10. Kentucky

Kentucky Supporter! Supporter

Good question - how many 1 oz bars would you give for a 100 oz bar?

11. throwbackid

No more then 100. You would lose your shipping cost but would be able to break a large bar into something more manageable

12. SunriseCoins

SunriseCoins Active Member

Ok stop right now, do not buy off Ebay o man, go to the dealer site. JM Bullion is a great place to pick up Silver Coins and Silvertowne most times for Rounds and Bars. Wow Ebay really sorry bad idea 9 out of 10 times

13. throwbackid

Why?? That makes no sense show me where u can match that price?

14. throwbackid

15. SunriseCoins

Now I am in the middle of working out and in one min or so Ebay is at 17 hundred 56 and some coinage and at the Site write a check and save $70 and for Paypal 20 less then Ebay go to the Dealer Site folks Ebay is a joke

16. SunriseCoins

That Link you Posted its cheaper to buy from the SilverTowne Site for the 5 Eagle Bars then Ebay your 100% wrong along with over 428 others that picked up that deal on Ebay from SilverTowne so do not feel alone

17. throwbackid

Are you a total donk? The price only last for 2 hours look at the picture I posted genius. Now lets do the math, I bought 20 lots of 5 1oz silver bars for $1588 minus 2% Cash back thru my CC lets say thats $15.55 per ounce. If you can show me away to buy it cheaper thru a retailer online tonight i'll buy you an oz of gold.

18. SunriseCoins

Your wrong period and nothing you have linked shows a sale for 2 hours at the price you are talking about. Nothing in a advanced search on ebay shows a sale that you are talking about. How dare you tell me I am a donk. Ebay is a joke, ebay is there for dealers to rip the public and that is why dealers are on ebay. Just go buy me my oz of gold now.

19. SunriseCoins

Please understand telling people to buy Bullion from Ebay is wrong. Mods if you let this guy tell me I am a Donk its so so wrong. I am helping people and this guy is out of control.

20. -jeffB

I saw the sale price, too. The fact that you missed it does not justify calling another user a liar.

Posting the same inane generalities over and over again is one thing. Calling out another user is something else entirely. Calling out another user for something he isn't doing... well, let's just say that you're not helping your standing here.

21. throwbackid

I hope this helps Donk.

image.jpg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.