Silver, the Price Don't Budge But Youtube Mouths Are Hard at Work!

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by fretboard, Feb 18, 2021.

1. fretboard

fretboard Defender of Old Coinage!

Never before has this ever happened! Are people idiots, or am I out of the loop for not buying silver? :D Opened for discussion as I've run across more sellers of silver than you could shake a stick at on Youtube and the market seems to be growing. Once again, is it crazy to buy silver or not?

Matthew Kruse likes this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Evan Saltis

Evan Saltis OWNER - EBS Numis LLC Supporter

I mean, all the talking heads bought theirs a while ago. They are trying to persuade you to buy buy buy, so they can be the first ones to sell off, not caring if they are leaving everyone they told to buy behind.

Genius really, but rather unethical imo. I don't like to do things that way.

FryDaddyJr, Mkm5, fretboard and 7 others like this.
  4. tommyc03

tommyc03 Senior Member

^^^Nailed It!^^^

Inspector43 likes this.
  5. coinup

coinup Junior Member

More hype and 'social media' BS.

Evan Saltis and Inspector43 like this.
  6. rte

rte Well-Known Member

Shoot for the gold
    Dont you know, Everyone should have their weight in silver & gold.

7. fretboard

fretboard Defender of Old Coinage!

Yes, I'm more than happy stacking gold but I'm passing on silver as I'm not buying all the hype and I refuse to pay the crazy prices. :smuggrin: I'll leave stacking silver to all the new buyers and the ones who care to gamble with it! :D

FryDaddyJr and Evan Saltis like this.
  8. rte

rte Well-Known Member

Same here, half of what I've got I'll try and pass on to the next caretaker, then figure out what the heck to do next....probably wait for a smoking deal on something interesting to come along.

9. coinup

coinup Junior Member

I've picked up a few here and there lately but paid what they're worth, just have to be diligent in shopping...lots going for much more it seems.

Draft saved Draft deleted