Silver Price, The wrong point of view?

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by CoinBlazer, Mar 28, 2019.

1. CoinBlazer

CoinBlazer Numismatic Enthusiast

"Gold and Silver both testing their trendline"

"I continue to expect a move down to $14.75 before we continue the uptrend."

"Wait for price to close below the daily 50EMA before entering short"

These are some things I read on price analysis of Silver. These commentators are logical with their opinions on the price. But is it too logical?

What I'm referring to is that, as some people seem to forget, the price of silver is still ran by humans in major trading networks. When it comes to greed and fear, humans aren't logical. So in that case then the price of silver can't follow any trend unless there is proof of human involvement in the trend. Silver doesn't calculate itself, humans do.

See what I mean?

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. cpm9ball

cpm9ball CANNOT RE-MEMBER

I don't believe in following trends. To me, those who are predicting an "up" or "down" trend have only one of two things in mind. They want you to buy something or they want you to sell something!

Chris

4. Santinidollar

Santinidollar Supporter! Supporter

Precious metals markets operate like any investment market: more buyers than sellers, the price goes up. More sellers than buyers, the price goes down.

5. Collecting Nut

Collecting Nut Borderline Hoarder

Market trends are determined by supply and demand on a daily basis. Over time a trend appears but it's all about supply and demand.

6. Randy Abercrombie

Randy Abercrombie Supporter! Supporter

Keep one thing in mind..... If these pundits genuinely had inside poop on what the PM market is doing.... You can bet they would be sipping boat drinks on their yachts instead of imposing their "view" upon the rest of us.

Stevearino likes this.
  7. mpcusa

mpcusa "Official C.T. TROLL SWEEPER"

Lets face it, investing in "PM,S" is a crap shoot ! win lose or draw its
    Anybody,s best guess, i think allot of people just use it for cash crunch
    Time or when something expensive goes out on the car...LOL, for me
    Its a trip to the Bahamas next month, just to take some mad money
    If i need it, just a little bit of my hoard about 700oz, i doubt i will
    Even spend half of that, with what i have left will put back in to 10oz
    Designer bars, what kind of sucks is most of this is ASE,S that i paid
    In the high 16 range so will suffer a bit of a loss, but i would have
    Probably spent it on something dumb..LOL like...

[​IMG]

slackaction1 likes this.
  8. mpcusa

9. mpcusa

10. slackaction1

slackaction1 Supporter! Supporter

OH MY...……………………. awesome pm money there...….You shot it allot.?

11. rte

rte Well-Known Member

Lets see if I can (freudian slip) this...
    Lets face it, investing in "PM'S" is a crap shoot, win lose or draw its Anybody's best guess. Pretty much.
    i think allot of people just use it for cash crunch Time or when something expensive goes out on the car...LOL,
    For me Its a trip to the Bahamas next month, just to take some mad money If i need it.
    just a little bit of my hoard about 700oz, i doubt i will Even spend half of that, with what i have left will put back in to 10oz Designer bars. Always nice to keep a few $,000 on hand.
    what kind of sucks is most of this is ASE,S that i paid In the high 16 range so will suffer a bit of a loss. ASE's should keep you close, guess that depends on where you sell and what the big guys are promoting at the time.
    but i would have Probably spent it on something dumb..LOL like... Did you narrow down a scope ? :wideyed:

12. mpcusa

Put around 70 thru it so far, in a couple of afternoons sessions, surprisingly
    The kick is actually less the my RugerM77 in .338 Mag, but that,s because
    The gun is very heavy, felt recoil is low, when it goes off you know it !!!
    It actually pulses the air around 15 feet away, i shot some video and will
    Try and upload it.

13. mpcusa

I actually used the scope of my AR-10, to start, close in shooting, it will be about
    $1,500 for a good scope, so will probably wait until i get back fro the Bahamas
    In May :)

Draft saved Draft deleted