Silver Price Reversal Will Be Shocking!

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by fretboard, Jul 16, 2021.

1. fretboard

fretboard Defender of Old Coinage!

Absolutely, I agree but we won't see true price increases until things get worse, much worse. It's shocking that the only real price increase that I noticed for gold happened the last few days of July 2020, I forget the exact date but the price of gold went above $2000. Will it happen again, I certainly hope so! :D

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Gilbert

Gilbert Part time collector Supporter

Browns Fan likes this.
  4. Gilbert

For the record my primary focus is numismatics, but in the past I have accumulated PMs as insurance against runaway printing of currency by central banks. People who deny this monetary inflation at some point will suffer the consequences.

Evan Saltis likes this.
  5. baseball21

baseball21 Well-Known Member

People who claim manipulation dont understand what markets actually are. EVERYTHING is manipulation thats what a market is. Buy it goes up sell it goes down. Hedging your positions isnt manipulation its just being smart. The only true manipulation would be someone cornering the market like was attempted a long time ago, since then its just the market normally and silver will never shoot to the moon like people think it should

imrich and FryDaddyJr like this.
  6. Gilbert

I guess you did not read the article? This is the kind of manipulation we do not need.

7. slackaction1

slackaction1 Supporter! Supporter

It don't have to go to the Moon just head that away will be sufficent..

fretboard likes this.
  8. tibor

tibor Supporter! Supporter

You're only serious about selling off your other collectibles when the Holiday Barbies and the Hot Wheels have price stickers on them at your next yard sale.

9. -jeffB

-jeffB Greshams LEO Supporter

Fraudulently offering to buy or sell at a certain price, with no intent to commit the transaction, is a different matter. Different enough, in the opinion of the FTC and DOJ, to justify a $920 billion dollar fine.

Of course, if someone thinks both the big banks and government regulators Are Out To Get Us, I guess they have to flip a coin or something to decide what's true.

10. mpcusa

mpcusa "Official C.T. TROLL SWEEPER"

Already dropped almost $3 since may :(

crazyd likes this.
  11. -jeffB

-jeffB Greshams LEO Supporter

Yup. Where will it be in September? Up or down? Flip a coin...

12. Heavymetal

Heavymetal Well-Known Member

13. mpcusa

Not that I want to see it, but it does appear to be trending down and has been for a few
    months :(

14. FryDaddyJr

FryDaddyJr Junior Member

I do. I want it to go as low as possible. that means the rest of the economy is at least OK and I can buy more.

Evan Saltis and Jeffjay like this.
  15. Jeffjay

Jeffjay Well-Known Member

I'd like to see a drop. Want to fill holes in my circulated Franklin albums but at current prices won't be buying any.

16. slackaction1

Silver was low for years and years and when it makes a move up to the mid twenties and stays a few months with Premiums and Civilains going into space. Now you want it to drop.... stay the course. The new normal is not what it use to be.. fight to stay in twenties. What's not to like when people are paying 30 plus easy on Peace and Morgans.. just my take in the market..

Last edited: Jul 27, 2021
  17. slackaction1

If Silver prices dropped to 17 or 16 or whatever you guys want.. Will there be a shortage of Silver or will there be an abundance of it ?? jus asking??

18. Evan Saltis

Evan Saltis OWNER - EBS Numis LLC Supporter

I sure wish but it’s not looking that way :oops:

19. mpcusa

Especially for people buying right now, but its only a loos on paper until
    you sell...LOL

20. fretboard

fretboard Defender of Old Coinage!

Yeah, it sucks but that's the way it crumbles sometimes! :D

21. FryDaddyJr

FryDaddyJr Junior Member

let's pay 10 over spot on an inflated price for a silver eagle.....HAHAHAHAHA

charley and crazyd like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted