Silver premiums easing off ?

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by mpcusa, Jul 14, 2021.

1. medoraman

medoraman Supporter! Supporter

I feel you man. Although I have moved on to gold and Pt, (silver too bulky), I wish I had a better opportunity to buy. As it is, I just stay with ancients or world coins that strike my fancy for the time being. $25-45 is my "dead zone" for silver, neither interested in buying or selling really, at normal premiums. If it spikes up, I am ready with a few thousand ounces I do not care about to sell, but if it goes down I doubt I would buy silver again. I am out of space for it. If I sold first then it went down I could replace, but doubt I could get more than another thousand ounces in the safe.

New collectors need to get used to the "rhythym" of PM buying. When it becomes "boring", no one is talking about it, and prices slowly retreat, THAT is the time to pounce. I bought a few dozen ounces of gold and Pt a few years ago when no one was talking about it and it was "boring". Point being, do not forget PM when the market moves on, its out of fashion, and its just dull. That is when the smarter money places their long term bets IMHO. I have never been one to "chase" assets, preferring to know my price and buy quite a bit when I believe it is too cheap and just hold.

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. terky

terky Active Member

mpcusa Not sure if you were looking for anything specific, I got one of these (or will soon), I thought it looked pretty nice. They have a few others as well. 2021-Rwandan-Okapi-Silver-Coin_rev-202x202.jpg

mpcusa likes this.
  4. mpcusa

mpcusa "Official C.T. TROLL SWEEPER"

Though I do have mostly silver bullion coins I have kind of strayed of path with a couple of recent purchases

5. mpcusa

6. mpcusa

7. mpcusa

8. terky

terky Active Member

9. mpcusa

This coin is entitled the ( Sniper )
    with the logo.

From a place you will not see comes a sound
    you will not hear

how cool is that !

10. mpcusa

I have also gotten in to the chin woos
    here’s a few I just picked up this week

11. terky

terky Active Member

St. Helena.jpeg I have my eye on this...I am really falling for the British coins, I just wish the Queen wasn't on everything in the realm.

12. mpcusa

13. mpcusa

14. mpcusa

15. mpcusa

16. mpcusa

17. terky

terky Active Member